PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:52:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackpotloser

Hi,

Thank's for tip. I was wondering too ??? Hope to see more cool mini's.... :)

Momof5

Help... :-\...I thought I could change my picture but apparently don't quite have the hang of it.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thanks a bunch!

Momof5

Yes I did.  I then copied the URL and made sure it was similar to the old URL I had up before but no good.  I didn't do it before, Barbara helped me.  I appreciate your time and any help you can offer. :D

Momof5

I put it where the other URL was and it does look like your example....mine is being finicky, lol
https://img490.imageshack.us/ image=0525200015bn.jpg

Does this look right?

Momof5

I cut and pasted.  I tool out the space.  https://img490.imageshack.us/image=0525200015bn.jpg
Still not working.
Something isn't right.  When I click on the link I get a page saying it can not be found.  Grrrrr...lol

Momof5

Oh my....it worked but is huge!  Next question, how do I resize...

Momof5

Don't be sorry.  You helped me immensly.  Thank you.  I will just take it out for now because it just takes up way to much space..lol. 

Momof5

Momof5

Momof5

Momof5

Thanks Barbara......I will leave it and hope Homer comes to my rescue.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Momof5

Thank you very much Homer, some day I would like to learn how to do that.  Thanks again!

janet

Great job, Homer.  Do you use psp? That image looks familiar for some reason.   O0

Homer

Quote from: MightyMomof5 on October 27, 2005, 06:59:04 PM
Thank you very much Homer, some day I would like to learn how to do that.  Thanks again!

Your welcome. It's quite easy to do with the right tool. I use Paint Shop Pro X  ;)

Homer

Quote from: janetdebra on October 27, 2005, 07:28:15 PM
Great job, Homer.  Do you use psp? That image looks familiar for some reason.   O0

Yes, I just upgraded to PSP X  :D

janet

I have psp 8, did they make X easier or harder.  I do love the things that you can do with it if I can figure out how.  Great work.

Steel Cheater

just curious, i was interested in adding an avatar for me, and im not exactly sure how to do it.  Any info would help.  Thanks O0

Gerald

Check out the Avatar thread under Technical help on the forum.

Homer

Quote from: janetdebra on October 28, 2005, 06:41:48 AM
I have psp 8, did they make X easier or harder.  I do love the things that you can do with it if I can figure out how.  Great work.

Download the trial and decide for yourself. ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview