PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:08:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinx

Ok i have seen most of these pictures, i would really like to get one......Now the question is if i find what i want can someone be able to walk me through on puttin it on for me lol It may be a frustrating task lol Thanks  ;)

Madonna

Does anyone out there know how I can turn a regular pic into an avatar? Any input would be great!!!Thanks.

spidertail

just wanted to see if my avatar was working.  I don't know what I am doing ::)

spidertail

Momof5

Awww what a cute Little guy/gal.......I needed help with resizing and Homer came to my rescue.  He is very good at it.

spidertail

TY so much! She is my sweetheart. Such a clown!  If noone has ever owned a min pin, I highly recommend considering it! ;) ;D

Momof5

I have two Shelties and one Boston Terrier and they are both very good breeds as well.  Very loyal and loving little nut jobs, lol.

spidertail

Awww, I had a Boston terrier and when she passed away 10 years ago, it broke my heart. Swore I would never have another animal, but Ginger stole my heart. She is soooo funny and sooo smart!

Snarechick

If you have MS Paint on your computer, you can easily open the picture in Paint and bring down the size.

Find the picture
Right click
Open it with paint
click Image located at the top of Paint
click Stretch/Skew
In the stretch boxes resize by changing the 100% to something lower like 50% until you get the size you want.  If you need to do it over, just open it again in paint and play with the percentage.

Or you can use the little boxes around the picture where it turns your cursor into an arrow...then you can cut away the excess picture surrounding the section you want.  Flip it/Rotate it and repeat until you cut what you want off and have the remaining picture.

spidertail

I did it with photobucket, don't know what I'm doing there either :-[

Snarechick

I cut it down for you, what's your e-mail address?  I'll send it to you :)

Edit- I'm a bit slow today...rather than post your e-mail addy for the world to see, I'll just send you a PM so you won't have to put it on here.

spidertail

Snarechick

No problem :)

Check your PM in your messages (look at the "User Infor" box towards the top left of the page).

Snarechick

Got your e-mail, attatched the picture and sent it back.  Let me know if you don't get it (or check your spam folder just in case).  I'll be running out for a couple of hours to do some errands, but I'll be more than happy to help when I come back if you are having any trouble.

And now...for some wonderful shopping with screaming children running amuck in the grocery store...and that's why I have two cats instead of kids.   ;D

spidertail

TYTYTY! Kudos to Snarechick who helped me soooo much with this!!!!!!! O0

Momof5

I am soooo happy.  I think I got this avatar thing figured out!  I changed my pic without any problems.  Thank you Mr. Bill and Barbara for helping me figure this out!! O0

And of course thanks to Homer for his resizing abilities!! O0

persistence

OK I know that I saw it on here somewhere...But now I can't find it..... How do I go about putting an avitar on my profile? I know ya'll must have been asked this question a couple of hundred times,but I have this cute pic that I would like to use.I have it saved on my puter.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE help me.Thanks

Momof5

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview