PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:40:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

persistence

OK Folks here we goooooooooooo.....it looks GREAT....... THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP    See...I knew that I could learn so much more once I became a member...lol You are great momof5    :D

Momof5

holly222

Homer, when you get a extra sec, and if your bored.....feel free to change my avatar to a christmas one......figured if I skip the thanksgiving one, I wont bother you again until January........LOL......I dont have any particular one......just very thankful if you get time to mess with it.  It takes me hours to try to figure out how to do it again.......LOL
Thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

When I try to click the link to see how, I get: An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. 

Do I need a certain amount of posts to have an avatar or view the directions?

holly222

Thanks Homer! You always come through for me.
Happy Holidays!

;) ;D :)

Homer

Jewel

AdDn8187

Ok, I am not that computer savy and not that I mind it being done, but..... this courious mind just wants to know for future reference..... My daughter made me an avatar I posted a month or so back from a picture i had... she used some program on her computer to make it glisten and glow.. the avatar I am speaking of is the one currently on with CrazyMan.  I seen that and was like WOW how did he get my avatar.  I know there are sites where you can go get avatars etc.. but I didnt know if you made one of your own it was on a site somewhere.  As I said I dont mind someone else uses the Avatar, basically I love that one.. just maybe I can learn something new...   

RC

Normally, most of the time, you can just right click on a photo and either get the URL that the image uses, and then just use that same URL yourself.. or you could just save the picture to your own computer and rename it whatever you want (and then upload it to a site yourself). When you right-click, you can see options like "save image as.." or "save picture as..." where you can save it to your comp, or you could see the address, the URL, that the picture uses, depending which browser you use, the address could be listed right there when you right-click, or you may have to click on "properties" first.

CHEATWHOMENAHH

Quote from: Homer on January 20, 2004, 04:06:02 PM
Well membership is increasing every day. I thought it might be a good idea to setup a thread for newbies to come by and say hello. ;D

Welcome to PogoCheats.net ;D
Hello Homer..
Thanks for the WELCOME  ;)
Not sure if this is how i can ask you a question.. But i am gonna try..I am new to posting and been trying for at least 45 mins on how to post a picture ..Heck I am trying to figure out how this works ..Or maybe i am just to duhhh to figure it out. :( :-[

Austynsmom

:)hi...I am new to this particular forum but i have been in others before.  The way posting a pic there worked was to put exactly like this right after it without the spaces.

You have to upload the pic to a photo sharing site like photobucket....then copy the url where the photo is saved and put it between with no spaces.

Of course, I am not sure if that is the way it works here or not but that is my experience from the other forum I was at.

Hope it works. ;)

Homer

To post a picture in the body of your post the url must be between the following tags.

To put the picture as your avatar or signature you must modify your profile.

CHEATWHOMENAHH

Quote from: Homer on March 23, 2004, 03:22:02 PM
Just go to www.google.com and do an image search. ;)

Thanks  :)...Homer..And may i say your picture fits your name nicely..But..Gotta tell ya we only need one Homer..That's about all we can handle i think hehe ;D

Homer

gigi

I get great responses
but I really just wanted to see what my new avatar looked like

bubblegum

i am so confused...how do you get one to work? I've tried and tried....can someone explain it to me again in plan ol english? thanks

SaintHiρρo

What are you trying to get to work? If it's the avatar, you just edit your profile, give the URL of where your picture is located and it should appear.

Homer

If you mean an avatar. You have to host the image somewhere like https://www.imageshack.us/

They will give a url for you to put in your profile. Enter the url where it says I have my own pic and scroll to the bottom and save your changes and your done.

bubblegum

now I get it...thanks

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview