PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:53:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tinkerbell

hi guys sorry i know i am psting in wrong thread but couldn't find the other...neways can some private message me they're e-mail and then from the e-mail we can talk because i really need help with my avatar i don't seem to get it :-(

Homer

I fixed it for you but it needed to be resized.

Below is the resized picture.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gigi

mrjinxcat

how do I get a picture from my computer to appear on my profile

Homer

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2005, 02:46:57 PM
If you mean an avatar. You have to host the image somewhere like https://www.imageshack.us/

They will give a url for you to put in your profile. Enter the url where it says I have my own pic and scroll to the bottom and save your changes and your done.

ElitePirate

What's the standard size for avatars?  I want to resize my Elite Pirate so I can see both of his arms at the same time, he's so evil looking!!

Homer

Here you go. I usually resize them to no more than 125 pixels wide.

ElitePirate

Homer

pogohatesme

SaintHiρρo

pogohatesme

ty...my bf found it for me and then had to help me get it posted!

~Ãutolovér~

This is for you Homer  O0 it also makes Post 50 for me YaY  >:D

bubblegum

Spice It Up

Just curious how you all get the pictures, or are they called avatars under your name on here. Also the animated words and pictures under your  posts as well. I am not real computer savvy when it comes to stuff like that. :-*

Scarlette

Spice, try going to "Avatar Discussion and Help" Search Engine and you can get some good ideas from there.  If not I will try and help you out as much as I can to tell you how.

Spice It Up

Scarlette

Go to the top of the page and where it says "Search" click on that and go down to find "Avatar Discussion and Help".  There are a lot of pages to read through, but you might find your answer there.   ;)

Spice It Up

When I hit search, all that comes up is a box for me to type something in I tried typing avatars in and it says no results found. It doesn't have a list of stuff to click on. You are talking about the search button next to the help button and profile button right? Sorry, I am so dumb at this. By the way never got jigsaw to work either. But we won't talk about that now. lol ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview