PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:27:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlette

Yes it is the button between to the help button and profile button and just type in "avatars" without the quotes and it should bring you to the page I was talking about.

Spice It Up

OK Scarlette or anyone... I have found an avatar I want and saved it on to my computer... now how do I get it on here? I wish I was smarter at this. :(

AdDn8187

Sending you my daughter Spice.... she is great with a puter she does mine for me.. she told me to use photobucket and save the pics there then click on the url and put in the spot for your profile..... now if i could just get her to be so attentive with help around the house.. lol.....

ClingFree

At the top of this page click Forum .. then Technical Help ... Then Avatar Discussion .. its roughly the 4th one down .. there are posts there that can tell you a site to upload your pic to and exactly, and I do mean exactly, how to make it your avatar

bubblegum

i still owe homer a case of beer and box of donuts for simplyfing it for me... :)

Spice It Up

ClingFree... thank you I did go there and read through a lot... however I just don't understand how to find the url.. I went and found the avatar I want and all it said was to "save as" on to my computer, which I thought I could go to later and get it from documents or pictures and place it that way... but not true... says I nned url, I just don't know how to find it, that is all. Maybe I will give up on this.

BTW... AdDn where did you find your Christmas avatars?

Spice It Up

Scarlette

Look on "google" and put in Christmas clipart or pictures and you can find a lot of them there.  And you asked the right person for help....Homer is the best help when it comes to Avatars, among other things.... :D :D :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Momof5

When I was first taught how to do avatars I had problems with the size.  I am not sure if it was available before but now I notice at image shack they offer the option of resizing your pic to avatar size.  Very helpful and gives Homer a break O0

Homer

I don't mind resizing or altering pics. It helps justify my purchase of PSP X. O0

ME4SPADES_

Homer please help me out to  :'( :'( :'( :'( i need it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ME4SPADES_

Homer

ME4SPADES_

oh tytytytytytytytytytytytyty ur a sweetie take ur time i can wait  :-* :-* :-* :-* hugs

Scarlette

Spice, now is the time to ask Homer for help with your avatar.  Homer is in the House.....LOL  ;)

Homer

Homer is definitely in the house now that he just finished using Stompzilla to achieve the last PoopaZoppa badge! :D

ME4SPADES_

wtg Homer on the badge ....and tytytytytytytytyty i like very much hugssssssssssssss

Homer

Scarlette

Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2005, 03:23:49 PM
Homer is definitely in the house now that he just finished using Stompzilla to achieve the last PoopaZoppa badge! :D

WTG Homer, now do you want to finish mine for me...... :P

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview