PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:34:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Spice It Up

Ok I think I finally found the URL to the image I want but why is it not showing up. It just shows a white box with a red x in the middle. What did I do wrong now. I just want to figure this out soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I have been at it for days. I even went to "avatar help and discusion" and never found what I needed to figure it out. PLEASE HELP!!!!! :(

RC

Make sure you have the URL address exactly correct, copy and paste would make sure of that, if you haven't done that. Also make sure it is an image or a site that you are allowed to use images from elsewhere.. some sites or images don't allow you to copy their address and link to it onto another site. You can always save the image and then load it onto a free site to get a new free URL to link to as well.. imageshack.us is one site to use. 

Just an FYI- I right clicked and got the address for your image and tried it, and it came up with a 'page cannot be found'.. so there is apparently something wrong with that address.

Spice It Up

Ty for checking RC. Now when I right clicked, no URL came up, I went down to properties then it came up but wouldn't let me copy and paste it how to I copy and paste it the? I had to write it down and then punch it in. Can you explain how I do it correctly?

Spice It Up

Oh Wow!!!!!   I did it and I don't even know what I did!!!  I just might be stuck with this image all year long until I figure out how to do it again. LOL. YEAH!!!!!!!! :D :-* 8) O0

RC

Congrats on getting it worked out! Perhaps when you typed the address in by hand the second time around, you corrected a slight mistake that was made the first time. But you got that image in there now and you can see how it's done, I'm sure you won't have a prob changing it in the future.  O0

HollyDazed

WTG Spice - very nice!!!  If you get a free account at Photobucket they automatically give you the URL to the pic that you can right click on and save to paste where you need it.    O0

Scarlette

Quote from: Spice It Up on December 01, 2005, 12:47:40 AM
Oh Wow!!!!! I did it and I don't even know what I did!!! I just might be stuck with this image all year long until I figure out how to do it again. LOL. YEAH!!!!!!!! :D :-* 8) O0

Congrats Spice....I new you could do it........ :D :D :D :D :D :D

Homer

saskia, the picture you have would look better as a signature. If you like I can put it there for you and place a Xmas pic in for your avatar. Let me know. ;)

saskia

Quote from: Homer on December 03, 2005, 01:29:06 PM
saskia, the picture you have would look better as a signature. If you like I can put it there for you and place a Xmas pic in for your avatar. Let me know. ;)
yes please, i dont have an idear to do this thank you

Homer

Homer

saskia

Quote from: Homer on December 03, 2005, 01:42:58 PM
There we go. O0
ooooops; HOMER; where is my teddybear ? but doesnt matter looks good like this :D

Homer

Teddy Bear? I didn't see one.

I could put this one as your avatar if that's what you wanted.

EllenRules4Ever

saskia

Homer

foxx

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview