PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:58:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

saskia

EllenRules4Ever

Quote from: saskia on December 03, 2005, 01:51:21 PM
Quote from: EllenRules4Ever on December 03, 2005, 01:49:18 PM
your bear was there.
ohhh, you eat him :o ;D

lol I didnt touch him. I got 22 days before Christmas and U got 21day. Where you live at?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

saskia

Quote from: EllenRules4Ever on December 03, 2005, 01:54:12 PM
Quote from: saskia on December 03, 2005, 01:51:21 PM
Quote from: EllenRules4Ever on December 03, 2005, 01:49:18 PM
your bear was there.
ohhh, you eat him :o ;D

lol I didnt touch him. I got 22 days before Christmas and U got 21day. Where you live at?
in germany, and here we celebrate chrismas evening 24 of december, here its now 11 pm, so for me 21 days :-*.
homer ate my first teddybear ;)

Homer

saskia

Homer

Helen

Quote from: ACENIGE123 on October 09, 2005, 03:36:18 PM
Now that i have figured out how to put an avatar by my name just need to know how to put a gif as a signature now. That will probably take me 6 months now lol.

I've been trying to figure it out too. Can you help me or point me in the right direction on how to do both?

Thanks

SexySagittarian

I can't figure it out either. I entered the URL but i have no avatar ???

Homer

Helen

Quote from: Homer on December 04, 2005, 09:30:22 AM
You have a website link in there not an image link.

Homer, can you point me in the right direction on how to insert avatars and signatures please?

SexySagittarian

I guess I don't know the difference between a web link and an image link. I googled Christmas in Hawaii images, as I thought I should do but none of the URLs have worked for me. What does an image link look like? ???

RowdyOne

Homer does my avatar look alright with the size and all? i tried resizing hoping i did it right, let me know if it's regulation.

Helen

Looks good to me but what do I know. I'm still trying to find out how to do it, lol.

SexySagittarian

OK   I think I downloaded an image link. I have nothing to say...I just want to see if it shows up! ::)

SexySagittarian

I guess I'm doomed to Avatar hell, cause my avatar isn't here :'(

BoredNItaly

Hey pogoslave  if you right click the avatar your wanting and then click properties look if it gives you a www. link...........if it does copy and paste it from there and then go to yor profile and paste it and make sure http:// is in front of it

Homer

Quote from: RowdyOne on December 04, 2005, 10:16:39 AM
Homer does my avatar look alright with the size and all? i tried resizing hoping i did it right, let me know if it's regulation.

You are fine.

Homer

To put in an avatar find an image you like and save it to your computer, Upload the image at https://www.imageshack.us/

Insert the URL they give you into your profile where it says I have my own picture.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview