PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:23:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Your signature can be modified in your profile as well. ;) It looks like you figured it out though.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly312

ME4SPADES_

lol im still trying to get even close to getting picture homer did one for me but im stilling trying to learn how to do it time on my side i think lol

Homer

Look in your profile and you'll see where I put the URL for your avatar.

Changing your profile isn't hard. Follow these instructions.

Quote from: Homer on December 04, 2005, 11:28:20 AM
To put in an avatar find an image you like and save it to your computer, Upload the image at https://www.imageshack.us/

Insert the URL they give you into your profile where it says I have my own picture.

Click the Change Profile button at bottom of the page to save your changes.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Homer on December 04, 2005, 06:57:58 PM
Your signature can be modified in your profile as well. ;) It looks like you figured it out though.

I been working on this all evening plus searching for some good stuff lol.  I already have lots saved on cds but can't find my cds   ::)  I have lot of nice animated things but they're too big for here & I can't get my psp animation shop to work right for some reason (it figures).  Oh well, a job for another day.  lol

Homer

Helen

I think I finally figured out both. Let's see if the signature shows up.

Momof5

Scarlette

Quote from: Homer on December 06, 2005, 08:53:13 AM
Look on page 84 for instructions.

Homer you will get "coal" in your stocking for being so bad....j/k   :P      And Helen your avatar and signature really look nice. O0

mailwench

:) I think I'll have to go to page 84 when I get home so y'all don't have to look at me so bland!  lmaoooo

ME4SPADES_

ok the imageshack not loading is there another site i could possible try tia

ME4SPADES_

holly you do find nice pic to put up very nice makes me want to be in the house where it is warm lol

ME4SPADES_

Scarlette

Quote from: galaxy2010 on December 06, 2005, 08:15:26 AM
how do you put in an image?

Galaxy, did you find out how to put a image by your name or signature.  They added a new feature that when you reply to a person at the bottom of the page you can download a picture you want to use.  Let me know if you need help...... :)   And Nightperson you really need Homer to make that picture small.  He is the only one that can do it.  Good Luck   O0

bubblegum

he said once there is a way to do it yourself but I forgot how to do it

ME4SPADES_

:'( :'( :'( what did i do wrong Homer please "HELP" me :-\ :-\ dont know what i did wrong omg i hope he can help me

ME4SPADES_

scarlette where did you get your signature from would like to know ,,,,,but no way going to try and put it up here tell homer can help me to down size this one i can just image what my signature would look like lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview