PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:33:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlette

I have a lot of pictures of Christmas and some cute things pertaining to Christmas.  I save pictures that are sent to me in a email, but if you go to google and put in Christmas Pics you will find a lot of pictures.   It is not that hard to put up a picture by your name of in your signature.  The new feature at the bottom of the reply to something has imageshack attached to make it easier for you to put your picture by your name or signature.  Hope that helps you out.... O0

Scarlette

Like this....

Just make sure it starts with  img     and ends with    /img  but with [ ] these brakets  if you put this as a signature, but if you put a smaller pic by your name it should start with   http://   and ends with    jpg.

ME4SPADES_

tyvm but i think i hit the large size for this pic i put thats where i wnt and found this one going to see if Homer would put a signature up for me im still messing with it again ty

Scarlette

You are very welcome and if you need help just let me know and I will see what I can do. :)

I got it smaller but I can not take the black bar at the bottom off.  I will keep trying.  All you have to do is save the picture above and go to imageshack and download it or this is what it should say.....  img with brackets at the start of ......http://119.imageshack.us/img119/6334/christmasvillage24hh.th.jpg  with /img with brakets at the end

ME4SPADES_

Scarlette

Quote from: nightperson on December 09, 2005, 10:16:23 AM
i have tried that imageshack but wont load

OK, well try and put in the image I have above and type it by your name just the way I said too except do not put in the img's.  That should work just like this....try to copy and paste it by your name

http://119.imageshack.us/img119/6334/christmasvillage24hh.th.jpg

ME4SPADES_

tried to go small but just going to want till homer gets on to fix then going to keep trying the signature ty scarlette

ME4SPADES_

ty scarlette but did put that in by hand and nothing your sweet but must be me  will get it down one way are another if it kills me lol

Homer

Never fear....Homer's here!  :P

I'll fix your image in a jiffy. ;)

How's that?  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

oh Homer your a sweetie  :-* :-* :-* it look so wonderful tytytytytytytytyty now trying to get my signature to work im trying to what can i say but  ypur the best and you do wonders again tytytytytytytyty

Homer

I tried fixing your siggy but you have to finish creating it first.

or tell me what you want. ;)

ME4SPADES_

ok give me something christmas anything will be ok you do a good job surprise me

ME4SPADES_

ok do what you can i know this sound werid but it is 15 degree out side but im going to my hottub and maybe when i get back i will have me an early christmas from Homer tytytytytytyty be back in alittle bit hottub is waiting for me ttyl

Homer

I'll find something for you. I don't have a hot tub. When we were kids the closest we got to a jacuzzi was farting in the tub. :o :P

Homer

Not sure if that's what you had in mind. I just whipped that together quickly. I'll keep my eyes peeled for something else if you want. ;)

bubblegum

how do I get one of them thingys? I've tried and I'm lost...sniff sniff

ME4SPADES_

sry Homer but i cant sit in it cover is froze have to wait till tomorrow to get the ice off it we had a ice/snow strom   here yesterday but your welcome to come and use it anytime ok well as for kids same here for the tub lol  :-* :-* :-* tytytytyty love it know i feel great O0 O0 O0

Homer

ME4SPADES_

i love it anytime you feel like your busting out to post new images are siggy go for it on mine i hvae tried you seen that with the pic i bet you thought what in the world has this person done weel i dont know but i tytytytytytyt very much and God Bless ya

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview