PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:39:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bree

Homer, I tired to help out but I did not do such a good job.  I am happy to see that everyone got what they wanted with your help.  I wish I had your talent to help them out better, but I tried.  I know how to do mine, but can't seem to help others out with theirs. 

WTG Homer for all the help you give to all of us... O0 O0 O0

Eagles Fan

crzy4it

Hey there everyone, I am pretty new at all this and am still tring to figure out all this neat stuff.  Homer you do great work and thank you for the site suggestion http://www.avatarity.com/ it was great.  Think I did it right, I have learned alot just by reading the posts..keep up the great work!!

Pogo_cheater

Homer

boypower

homer,  can u please tell me when the ban might be up so i can access my profile and display pics etc.

boypower

Homer

Homer

Homer

Blu

Tomorrow I try to figure out adding a signature...baby steps lol

Homer

Homer

densbive

Okay I tried to get a cool avatar for in here but it still will not shiw up. Any help please. And also, how do you search on this forum I have been on here a while and still haven't figured that out.

Thanks

crankycook

I'm not real good at explaining things sometimes, so i will send you here instead, in Technical help there is a whole thread, that will explain adding avatars and siggys. now the search button is easy, under the box where you log in there are 5 buttons, search in the third one. Just click it and then type in what you are looking. hope this helps.   :) just remembered, did you hit the change profile button when you added your avatar? the reason i asked is cause when i first added mine, i didn't cause i didn't see it lol. also did you put it where it says i have my own pic ? gl, and Merry Christmas

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview