PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:01:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

It would be easier for both of us if you emailed the picture to me. Send it to homer@pogocheats.net

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: justahumping on January 07, 2006, 06:11:50 PM
Cansomeone point me in the right direction on just how to put an  avatar by your name?  I have been going through these messages but I still am lost.    :-[    Thank you..........  O0

It took me a while too but I got it done. I found the best directions from pages 1-4. Hope that helps you.

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on January 07, 2006, 06:13:19 PM
It would be easier for both of us if you emailed the picture to me. Send it to homer@pogocheats.net

Thank you Homer...... I will now try to find the picture I want you to use.  Again, THANKS

Homer

ME4SPADES_

sapphire09

I would like to insert an Avatar --- I don't have a clue how???   I found the insert I want ;)

sapphire09

I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with an anvatar.   I found the one I want---I just don't have a clue where to start.

DeadSet

I don't know that posting in two different topics was needed but anyways...You can upload whichever avatar or photo you want by going to http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.imageshack.com and sign up for a FREE account and under your profile information you copy the URL of the avatar from whichever image hosting site you choose and put it in the box for the avatar and make sure that the little toggle that says "I have my own Picture to use" is selected.

-dS

sapphire09

pogohatesme

Go to the tech help section.. there is a whole thread there on avitars

Homer

ME4SPADES_

ok will send it again well do it tomorrow since it is getting late ok ty

ME4SPADES_

Hi homer, just sent you 2 pictures the first one is for my avator and the second one for my signature if you can do them when you have the time ok no hurry if you dont get them let me know i did send them to homer@pogocheat.net i hope that si right tyia

sapphire09

Homer I have been reading for the last 3 monthst how sweet you are but now I know.  Thank You so much for fixing my avatar.    O0 O0 O0
Once again Thank YOU  Homer ;) ;) ;)

Homer

ME4SPADES_

Homer

ME4SPADES_

ok will try again maybe forgetting the s on the end of pogocheats

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview