PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:55:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

ty homer ops wrong pic for the avator can i send you the right one dang your good

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 09, 2006, 04:47:42 PM
sry just want to make sure homer got my picture

Not to get off the subject but that is a pretty sweet car!!

nanners

ME4SPADES_

ME4SPADES_

omg homer sry meant to send 1 but show 5 of the same duh been a long day so sry

ME4SPADES_

omg homer your a life saver you r da man tytytytytytyty so veryyyyyyyyyyyy much you are very good at what you do again ty sweetie and sry for sending 5 of 1 picture

Homer

ME4SPADES_

Momof5

How do you find the pics on google that are in motion?  Thank you!

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on January 07, 2006, 06:13:19 PM
It would be easier for both of us if you emailed the picture to me. Send it to homer@pogocheats.net

Oh dude.  You rock Homer.  Thank you.  now everyone is going to have to put up with my picutre!  Thanks a lot Homer

Homer

Helen

Quote from: Momof5 on January 10, 2006, 06:16:16 PM
How do you find the pics on google that are in motion?  Thank you!

When you do your search, you can add gifs to the search and that might help.

babygurl424

ok..this has NOTHING To do with help on pogo..i am trying to get a picture uploaded on here and i have tried about 50 times and i can't get it to work..anybody wanna help me out on this one??  i would be so VERY grateful forever and ever and ever!!!!   :'(

Bree

I will try and help you out and can you tell me what picture you are trying to put by your name... :)

babygurl424

its a rainbow bright picture..i have tried gettting it from the "my pictures" folder on my computer, sending it to yahoo photos and getting it from there..but nothing works..keeps showing me that damn red X..do i have to put it a certain place to get the link to work??

babygurl424

just tried posting it again..can you see it or just the red X?

Bree

You have to put in it in your Profile under you name and did you use ImageShack to host it.  If you did make sure when you copy and paste it that you just put in signature line starting with http:// and ending with gif.  I hope this helps you out and I sent you a PM.

Bree

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 12, 2006, 12:27:34 PM
its ending with jpg.. >:(

Well I guess most of my pictures or gif files so it ends up with gif at the end of it.  Check you PM's and email me the picture and I can see if I can help you out.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview