PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:37:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

ME4SPADES_

babygurl you need 25 now they change it so hurry post post

Bree

She can not send out a PM but she can recieve them.   ::)

ME4SPADES_

babygurl424

ok..i got it on here but its HUGE..how do i size it??  i feel like such an IDIOT!!

Bree

I resized it for you Babygurl.....now save it to where you save you picture and do the same thing you just did before to get it by your name.

babygurl424

YEAH!!!  it worked!!  thank you soooo much for helping out a dumb blonde..LOL ;D

Bree

There you go and looks really good.  If you want it smaller let me know, OK? :D  And you are very welcome I am just glad I could help you out.

Momof5

Quote from: Helen on January 12, 2006, 05:55:02 AM
Quote from: Momof5 on January 10, 2006, 06:16:16 PM
How do you find the pics on google that are in motion?  Thank you!

When you do your search, you can add gifs to the search and that might help.

Thank you Helen!

babygurl424

ok..another dumb question..how you get your name and stuff in your signature?  tried and it just came up with the link to the pic...

tigereyes

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 12, 2006, 12:54:56 PM
ok..another dumb question..how you get your name and stuff in your signature? tried and it just came up with the link to the pic...

Did you put [ img ] before the link of your image and [ /img ] at the end of it? That could be the reason why it's not working for you. After you upload your image to imageshack.com or photobucket.com or whatever you have it saved at just copy and paste the link in your profile.

maria

Can anyone help I can't figure out how to put an avatar or picture on my profile. :-[

tigereyes

To add a picture to your profile you need to save the image to your computer and then upload it at either imageshack.com or photobucket.com. They will give you the html code for the image after it's uploaded. Just copy and paste the link to your profile. So if you're wanting to add an avatar to your profile you need the http:// link and if you're adding a signature to your profile you need the one with the .

If you do this and you're still having problems you can email the image to homer@pogocheats.net and he will add it for you. Hope this has helped you out.

maria

Thanks so much Tigereyes, I will try and do what you said. O0 O0

HHCORY

pogohatesme

cowboy63

Thanks Homer for all the tips for putting you're avatar in your profile!

Done it the First time.

Thanks again and Duff to you!

Coiner

Homer

Congrats! You want me to resize it for you. It doesn't quite fit from my point of view. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview