PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:59:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momof5

Quote from: Momof5 on January 12, 2006, 12:46:00 PM
Quote from: Helen on January 12, 2006, 05:55:02 AM
Quote from: Momof5 on January 10, 2006, 06:16:16 PM
How do you find the pics on google that are in motion?  Thank you!

When you do your search, you can add gifs to the search and that might help.

Thank you Helen!

Ok, I still can't figure it out.  I looked for gifs and still am not able to find any of the cool moving images other members can find.  Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

pogohatesme

Ok...so I gotta pic I wanna put over on the side by my name.....but can someone tell me how to do it?!?  I've hosted it on imageshack and I've got the link......but where do I put it?

pogohatesme

Yah me I figured it out!  I"m on a  roll now...pics and sparkly siggy...watch out world here I come! O0

ME4SPADES_

cowboy63

;)

Thanks Homer for the offer but i think I've done it.

If it still needs tweaked let me know.

Thanks   O0

bobby

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 17, 2006, 04:34:59 PM
Ok...so I gotta pic I wanna put over on the side by my name.....but can someone tell me how to do it?!?  I've hosted it on imageshack and I've got the link......but where do I put it?
ya finally got larry the cable guy on there O0

pogohatesme

to get a pic over there on the side heres what ya do......

1. search the net and find a pic
2.  right click the pic and save it to your comp
         OR
3.  Use a pic that you've already got saved..... after that

Go to www.imageshack.us and host it.  On that site you click browse and choose your pic and click open.  Now back on the Imageshack screen, click the box next to "resize image and make that box be "100x75 (avitar)"....then click "Host it"

Now you'll have 5 differnt options with differnt links in it to use for posting etc...you'll want to copy and paste the last one.  It's called "direct link to image"

Then you go to this place....click on your profile ..then on the left click forum profile information...then click the box next to "I have my own pic" and paste your link from image shack into that line ...scroll down and click change profile.......

SaintHiρρo

LoL. I've just noticed I posted my comment in reply to the wrong topic. I've since then deleted it and moved it to the spot it was meant to be!

macktami95

my pic is just way to big and i tried to resize it on photobucket and its not working i feel like an idiot because i cant figure it out lol
anyone please

wattsmyname

Homer

Quote from: macktami95 on January 17, 2006, 08:55:57 PM
my pic is just way to big and i tried to resize it on photobucket and its not working i feel like an idiot because i cant figure it out lol
anyone please

I fixed it for you. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Proud2banvywife

im new here an i am using the photobucket site like everyone told me to but when i resize the pic i want on the side it forsome reason dont work what am i doing wrong :(

pogohatesme

I usually use Imageshack.us  there a have little button you click to make it resize and you can pic all kinds of different sizes  but there is one specifically for avitars

Proud2banvywife

i give up nothin is workin... i tried image an it was just a blank square an photo bucket makes them to big
:-\

Mary

you might want to try different photo some one else in here has that one but we can share lol someone will help you alot of us needed help with our photos hang in there  O0

Proud2banvywife

Helen

Proud2banvywife

yeah he did one but when i went to change it i lost that one

Proud2banvywife

i got one to work! but it only worked cause i didnt need to resize it lol  :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview