PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 06:05:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Or you just beg for someone on here to do it for you like i did!! lol  :P

orion42

hi homer its been a while now how about a picture for my name?

thank you
orion42 :(

foxx

goodness orion...if you actually read this thread, you might have figured out how to do it by now, lol!   ;)

how's this?

if you like your constellation pic...use this link in your profile pic space....

https://img435.imageshack.us/img435/9657/orion3wg.jpg

Homer

I fixed your url but your pic needs to be resized. I'll fix it in a minute.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

orion42

hi homer its been a while now how about a picture for me? please

thank you

orion42

foxx

Quote from: orion42 on February 13, 2006, 10:53:57 AM

thank you

orion42

LOOK back 6 posts....

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on February 13, 2006, 11:06:15 AM
Quote from: orion42 on February 13, 2006, 10:53:57 AM

thank you

orion42

LOOK back 6 posts....

I believe the problem is that Orion previously had a picture on display and it was offensive and/or violated the rules of PC so Homer removed it and disabled the option Orion had to post a picture. I can be complelely wrong but that's what I believe happened

bubblegum

i agree and if he wants that option back he needs to take it up with mayhem oscar or homer..

foxx

ah ha...I just thought orion was being difficult...lol
Thanks you guys! 

orion42

hi fox thank you for info but i know it already my profile was blocked i cannot add a picture
that is why i was asking homer for help

thank you again
orion42 8)

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: orion42 on February 15, 2006, 07:02:10 AM
hi fox thank you for info but i know it already my profile was blocked i cannot add a picture
that is why i was asking homer for help

thank you again
orion42 8)
If you knew the problem, why continue this annoying crusade to get a pic on your profile? You obviously knew what his response was going to be.  ::)

Besterch524

Hello, I am a first time poster but long time reader of these forums, most of the time on the club pogo and pogo general discussion. Most of the time, I see that people have beautiful holiday signatures, things for Christmas and things for Valentines day. I am wondering were do you get these signatures at? I would like an easter signature, so can someone give me a place to get signatures that are like that and that are free? Thank you so very much!!!

Bree

I go to Google and type in what you are looking for and you can find a lot of free pictures that you can save to your computer.  I hope this helps you out.

foxx

There is a thread called "Avatar discussion and help" and one called "Glitter signatures".  Sorry that I didn't put direct links in...too lazy.  But you can pretty much find answers to anything by using the "Search" button.  Good Luck!

outlawdave

i cant see my avatar or my Sig. what do i need to do to correct this i can see e1 Else's but mine

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview