Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

im back

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on March 11, 2006, 04:38:29 PM
Hi all. Thank god for my neighbors mom.. she was actually on the porch when he came up and done his crap. If she wouldnt have been here, he prob would have hurt me..
I am so hurt and confused. I called my husband and told him down the road.. I told him his stuff is GOING IN THE DUMP tommorrow and he couldnt ever see his son again.. I told him how messed up it was the he would get a MAN to jump on me.. He hung up on me.. and now im sitting here in my apartment scared, sad, and alone. I cant stand knowing that my son doenst have a daddy to love him and all he has is me.  :'(

Hun please tell me you called the police!  If not call them now and get them there.  Do you have a lawyer?  If so call if 1st thing in the morning and start getting restraining orders.  You have my screennames in your PM's so please get ahold of me if you need anything at all!!

foxx

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 11, 2006, 04:45:27 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on March 11, 2006, 04:29:48 PM
Quote directly from her:
justins friend came to my APARTMENT IN MY YARD IN FRONT OF MY SON AND MY NEICE AND NEPHEW AND JUMPED ON ME then threatened to kill me and my son

Sick son of a *@#*#....

Cowards like that just need a merciless beat-down.  Then again, I did just get my swords back.  Had them professionally laser-sharpened & honed; could always use a new test dummy...

Go get 'em DJ...I'll bring my bucket and scrub brush to clean up the blood... ;)

Brandon493

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 11, 2006, 04:46:25 PM
Hi all. Thank god for my neighbors mom.. she was actually on the porch when he came up and done his crap. If she wouldnt have been here, he prob would have hurt me..
I am so hurt and confused. I called my husband and told him down the road.. I told him his stuff is GOING IN THE DUMP tommorrow and he couldnt ever see his son again.. I told him how messed up it was the he would get a MAN to jump on me.. He hung up on me.. and now im sitting here in my apartment scared, sad, and alone. I cant stand knowing that my son doenst have a daddy to love him and all he has is me.  :'(

Hun please tell me you called the police!  If not call them now and get them there.  Do you have a lawyer?  If so call if 1st thing in the morning and start getting restraining orders.  You have my screennames in your PM's so please get ahold of me if you need anything at all!!

From what she told me, she called the police, but they said there wasn't anything they could do.

foxx

Terroristic Threats
Simple Assault
Harrassment
Disorderly Conduct...just to name a few. 

Protect and Serve, eh?

Brandon493

Quote from: foxx on March 11, 2006, 04:50:31 PM
Terroristic Threats
Simple Assault
Harrassment
Disorderly Conduct...just to name a few.

Protect and Serve, eh?

Thats about what I told her, she can get him on terroristic threats if nothing else.

foxx

Brandon493

Brandon493

Shady Lady

I am so glad you're back. I know it's easier said than done but try not to dwell on the whys and just enjoy your precious son. PM me anytime you need help with badges.

nanners

No one deserves what you've gone through hon..   :(

ClingFree

I cant stand knowing that my son doenst have a daddy to love him and all he has is me.  :'(

Mommy ... Without going into detail, I was in a smilair situation. You need to realize that what you're doing is best not only for you but for your son. You dont want him raised around someone who acts like it is okay to abuse women - physically, emotionally, or verbally!! You are doing the very best thing in the entire world, by stopping the cycle!!!!! Please dont ever think that "all" your son has is you. You are the best thing that could ever happen to your son.    I know it takes some time to realize it. Its easy to say it to yourself every day when you wake up - but once you start to feel it .. you'll be feeling so much stronger. What you've done is one of the most courageous (<- That may need spell check) decisions in your lifetime. Stick with it. Hold your head high. Hug your son a little tighter... and know you are NEVER alone!

Sweet_Karamel

WELCOME BACK! I glad to hear it's no the Big C. It's ok if you want to just let it all out. It does the body good.
So don't hold it all in.  Blabbing, blabbing, blabbing, blabbing on. Oh I'm sorry was I just blabbing. See I too am  blabbing. LOL.

It's going to be ok just take good care of your son.  ::)  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview