Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

im back

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

hey all! I have been staying at my moms house to try to keep my mind off of things but it didnt really work so here i am! The doctors went okay so far.. I do have alot wrong with me, but its not cancer. so thats a good thing.

I am still stuggling through the fight of being alone and raising my son. I feel so lost and so confused. I keep asking myself why my husband didnt love us enough to not hurt me, why he didnt love our son enough to spend time with him :(

I really have no one to talk to so I guess thats why im blabbing on here.. sorry!

Anyways, could anyone get my challanges done for me? I really cant concentrate on anything lately and if someone would be kind enough to get my badges for me, i would love it.. thanks in advance

nightperson

wb mommylove im so glad it is not cancer glad to have you back miss ya
hun dont question yourself he is the one that is not good enought for you and your little man it will get better really  if you need anything let me know ok  :-*

pogohatesme

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on March 11, 2006, 01:17:37 PM
hey all! I have been staying at my moms house to try to keep my mind off of things but it didnt really work so here i am! The doctors went okay so far.. I do have alot wrong with me, but its not cancer. so thats a good thing.

I am still stuggling through the fight of being alone and raising my son. I feel so lost and so confused. I keep asking myself why my husband didnt love us enough to not hurt me, why he didnt love our son enough to spend time with him :(

I really have no one to talk to so I guess thats why im blabbing on here.. sorry!

Anyways, could anyone get my challanges done for me? I really cant concentrate on anything lately and if someone would be kind enough to get my badges for me, i would love it.. thanks in advance

WB HUN!!!!   If you need help just pm me and let me know!  I'm more than happy to help ya out!

tigereyes

Welcome back Mommylov! I'm glad to hear that you don't have cancer. I hope all goes well with you and you get better soon. If you need help with your badges I can help you out if you would like. Just pm me and let me know.

nanners

Welcome back!!..so so so glad it isn't cancer...If you need a shoulder or a hug..momma nanners is here for you..
Keep your chin up hon..
HUGS!!

harley89

prayers have been answered. Just pm me anytime you need help with badges. Your husband wasnt good enough for you or your son. Take some time. Learn to love yourself again. 

hades

LastCall

MommyLOv
 I do not know you But I am very happy for you  sp.gf
     I wiil drink to that spb.gif  I am sorry about your husband and son
            but things happpen for a reason I have learned you hit bottom once and you will bounce back up
                     That will be you sooner than you think May all your dreams come true  :-*

Tara

Bree

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on March 11, 2006, 01:17:37 PM

Welcome Back Patty,  I am so glad it was not cancer and I will help you in anyway I can.  Do not dwell on your husband, because he is the bad one.  You and your precious son are the ones that God will bless and keep well.  Keep your spirits high and come back soon where you know your friends are.

Just PM me if you need any of your challenges done for you.    We all missed you.  :-*

Helen

Welcome back!! I'm so glad to hear it's not cancer.

If you ever need help with challenges just PM me.

Brandon493

I am just letting everyone know, I just talked to MommyLove, and she told me to tell you all that she will be back later sometime...a guy jumped her..one of her "ex"husbands' friends...

Tara

Brandon493

If I could just get my hands on that guy for 30 seconds....

Bree

I hope she is ok and she comes back and talk to us soon.

Brandon493

Quote directly from her:
justins friend came to my APARTMENT IN MY YARD IN FRONT OF MY SON AND MY NEICE AND NEPHEW AND JUMPED ON ME then threatened to kill me and my son

Sick son of a *@#*#....

Bree

Call 911 and fast.....Get that terrible off the streets now!!

Mommylov1216

Hi all. Thank god for my neighbors mom.. she was actually on the porch when he came up and done his crap. If she wouldnt have been here, he prob would have hurt me..
I am so hurt and confused. I called my husband and told him down the road.. I told him his stuff is GOING IN THE DUMP tommorrow and he couldnt ever see his son again.. I told him how messed up it was the he would get a MAN to jump on me.. He hung up on me.. and now im sitting here in my apartment scared, sad, and alone. I cant stand knowing that my son doenst have a daddy to love him and all he has is me.  :'(

SI

Quote from: Brandon493 on March 11, 2006, 04:29:48 PM
Quote directly from her:
justins friend came to my APARTMENT IN MY YARD IN FRONT OF MY SON AND MY NEICE AND NEPHEW AND JUMPED ON ME then threatened to kill me and my son

Sick son of a *@#*#....

Cowards like that just need a merciless beat-down.  Then again, I did just get my swords back.  Had them professionally laser-sharpened & honed; could always use a new test dummy...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview