PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 02:24:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo Help

Started by RosanneS,

Previous topic - Next topic

RosanneS

FortuneTeller version 3.0 will not work for me.
I am using AOL with Windows xp, screen resolution 1024 x 768 16 bit resolution with J2SE 5.0 update 6 and smooth edges checked. The program does nothing. HELP please

foxx

Quote from: RosanneS on March 19, 2006, 12:03:25 PM
FortuneTeller version 3.0 will not work for me.
I am using AOL with Windows xp, screen resolution 1024 x 768 16 bit resolution with J2SE 5.0 update 6 and smooth edges checked. The program does nothing. HELP please

Didn't you start another thread just like this one?

Try unchecking smooth fonts and using 32 bit color.

See how that works, then if you still have trouble, try using IE or Firefox as your browser....

RosanneS

foxx

MommaT

Hi I'm having trouble with version 3.0

Specs:
windows XP
IE
Screen 1024*768
32 bit color
smooth unchecked
Java-Sun
The problem is that the game will run, but it is daubing the wrong numbers. 

Any help would be great  :)

Thanks
Momma T

MommaT

Hi,
I sent a screen shot to Badgehelp and this is the reply I received back:

Whoah, I know you are probably blinged out with all that gold, but try the default

My question is--what is the default???

Thanks
Momma T

BadgeHelpOscar

Right click on your desktop and click PROPERTIES then click APPEARANCE

Change your COLOR SCHEME from Ghetto Gold (most likely it is maple or something) to WINDOWS CLASSIC then click APPLY and then OK
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Tara

Quote from: MommaT on March 22, 2006, 06:08:25 AM

Whoah, I know you are probably blinged out with all that gold, but try the default

Thanks
Momma T

I had no idea what they meant...but now that Oscar told you what to do and I know what it means thats funny...lol

SaintHiρρo

BadgeHelpOscar

Some of these desktops I see from screenshots that people send me crack me up. You should have seen this one....every color on her desktop was some shade of SOLID GOLD....I was like Dannnngggg....

BLING BLING BLING~~~~
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

hades

Tara

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 22, 2006, 11:06:21 AM
Some of these desktops I see from screenshots that people send me crack me up. You should have seen this one....every color on her desktop was some shade of SOLID GOLD....I was like Dannnngggg....

BLING BLING BLING~~~~

:)) :))

Homer

BLING BLING BLING~~~~

I always thought BLING BLING was supposed to be platinum. :o Guess I didn't get my copy of the hip hop dictionary this year. :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MommaT

Thanks for the suggestion Oscar--unfortunatly it didnt help. It's still doing the same thing.  I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not, but I'm playing the 6 card speedy games.

Momma T

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2006, 01:36:18 PM

BLING BLING BLING~~~~

I always thought BLING BLING was supposed to be platinum. :o Guess I didn't get my copy of the hip hop dictionary this year. :P :))

I thought the Bling was all about the gold also...whatever its about its stupid  ::)  :P

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2006, 03:31:55 PM

BLING BLING BLING~~~~

I thought the Bling was all about the gold also...whatever its about its stupid  ::)  :P

"Bling Bling" is pretty much having a lot of shiny stuff! Go if you have a lot of gold, you have the bling. If you have a lot of plat, you have the bling. I don't think the same applies to bronze but if it sparkles and shiny, it's probably bling!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 22, 2006, 03:45:35 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2006, 03:31:55 PM

BLING BLING BLING~~~~

"Bling Bling" is pretty much having a lot of shiny stuff! Go if you have a lot of gold, you have the bling. If you have a lot of plat, you have the bling. I don't think the same applies to bronze but if it sparkles and shiny, it's probably bling!

Saint....Give Homer back his hip hop dictionary ... :P  :))

MommaT

Well, I guess the computer had the flu too or something cause it's working now --no problems :)  O0

Thanks for all the help
Momma T

Gecko

funny i thought  bling bling was part of one of abba,s  songs 
"bling bling why dont you give me a call "  ::)
personly i thought dotties  dauber was  the best cheat for  fortune blingo   :)

btw foxx  or Bree or anyone  how can i upload a display pic   

Homer

You have to insert the URL into your forum profile. That's if you mean an avatar or siggy.

For pictures in messages the URL must be between the following tags.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview