Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When will Sherlock be fixed????

Started by taurusgal,

Previous topic - Next topic

taurusgal

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using? Sun
     7.) What agent are you using?    Sherlock
     8.) What version number is this agent? 1.5
     9.) What specifically is the problem?  Sits and does nothing; message box rotates between :"Getting Piece" & "Bad Identity!"

Runner

SaintHiρρo

Ummmmm, there is another topic was the EXACT SAME NAME about this subject. You might want to read that one and post your specs in there (You'll be shocked to see you have the same specs as others with problems)!

This one will be moved and deleted shortly.

Runner

Quote from: taurusgal on March 12, 2006, 08:02:30 AM
     1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using? Sun
     7.) What agent are you using?    Sherlock
     8.) What version number is this agent? 1.5
     9.) What specifically is the problem?  Sits and does nothing; message box rotates between :"Getting Piece" & "Bad Identity!"

copycat

:))

"where's the LOVE?"

LastCall

Sherlock did work for me at 1 time now    I use jigsaw detector it works great
   and I do think Sun Java gave my computer problems on some games Try Jigsaw  O0
      UNCHECK SMOOTH edges

shy123

what i dont get is why did they change it to sherlock anyway ::) my 6 works great

LastCall

I think you should have tried   Sherlock 1st
   But I think we all made mistakes.... Completely  delete Sherlockand  go to jigsaw detector it will run smooth for u
             Good Luck O0

BadgeHelpOscar

delete what you have and download version 1.6 if you are having problems with your Sherlock. I just put 1.6 up
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Runner

The auto now puts the pieces into the bottom left corner, then with drawer open it just keeps going "getting piece" "bad identity"  etc .

Starts a new game , then freezes up.

Runnre

Runner

Quote from: runner on March 12, 2006, 06:50:55 PM
The auto now puts the pieces into the bottom left corner, then with drawer open it just keeps going "getting piece" "bad identity"  etc .

Starts a new game , then freezes up.

Runnre

SORRY  meant to say bottom right corner

wattsmyname

The new one works for me version 1.6  :D :D :D

Thanks Oscar

Marjorie O0

Runner

Quote from: Bree on March 12, 2006, 08:06:25 AM
Have you tried changing your Java?

From  :   http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/java/

Microsoft Java Virtual Machine Support
Published: September 12, 2003 | Updated: August 16, 2004

Recognizing the need to provide a smooth transition for current users of the Microsoft® Java Virtual Machine (MSJVM), Sun Microsystems and Microsoft have agreed to extend Microsoft's license to use Sun's Java source code and compatibility test suites. This extension allows Microsoft to support the MSJVM until December 31, 2007, providing customers with the ability to transition from the MSJVM on a schedule and plan that is most effective for them.

The MSJVM will reach its end of life on December 31, 2007. Customers are encouraged to take proactive measures to stay informed about obsolete software and move away from the MSJVM in a timely fashion. The MSJVM is no longer available for distribution from Microsoft and there will be no enhancements to the MSJVM. Microsoft products and SKUs currently including the MSJVM will continue to be retired or replaced by versions not containing the MSJVM on a schedule to be announced.

Obsolete software, whether in the form of unsupported products, old service packs, or even expired certificates, is an issue every customer needs to be concerned with. Microsoft software life cycle communications help customers identify obsolete software in a proactive and ongoing fashion.

I have a brand new pc that does not have ms java.  No programmer should be using it, this is nothing new.  Everybody knows that ms java is a done deal.

Even if i wanted it, ms does not even let you download it anymore.

Runner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview