Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

scrabbleblast

Started by ozzyhines,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzyhines

hi  how do u get tokens in this game i tried it and no tokens. i was useing the new babble blast and i got no tokens i had 3 game over 2,000 points
what is going on with this game

ozzyhines

Quote from: pokerking8 on March 13, 2006, 03:37:12 PM
hi  how do u get tokens in this game i tried it and no tokens. i was useing the new babble blast and i got no tokens i had 3 game over 2,000 points
what is going on with this game
is there something i am doing wrong it asked me if i wanted to download it but i thought it was a pogo game and not just a download game

justahumping

:o  I was woundering the same thing, I mean 20 thousand tokens an hour?   >:D  If it works, I want that in a hurry  O0  Do you have to buy the game to get the tokens?

BadgeHelpOscar

Put a hold on that 20,000....it looks like the beta that tested it may have made a mistake. It's not confirmed that it gets any tokens yet
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

justahumping

Thank you Oscar.   O0    here, have one on me   spb.gif

ozzyhines

ty oscar because there i have not got tokens ever from this game. but forum buddies u know pogo better then i do i will keep my eyes open for when it does start to give tokens.because if it gives that many i want it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview