PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 01:59:19 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 01:53:57 PM
Mix up the letters like this utao. Maybe pogo will have to buy WordMaster for all their employees. :o :P :))

Oh, that would be too funny...

Pogo_HamsterDance: (talking to co-worker in next cubicle) I can't tell if they're talking about an cheat program or just can't type...

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: I don't know either. Maybe we should spend the $150 at BadgeHelp to figure it out.

Pogo_HamsterDance: Shhhh, don't say that too loud or we'll get banned from the breakroom for 72 hours.

Pogo_Slingdot: I heard that. I'm going to report you two.

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: @#&*! you.

Pogo_HamsterDance: Ummm, we can't censor words in real life you idiot. He heard you.

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: Awwww @#&*!

Okay .. all I have to say is ....  :))  Thats *&^&)* funny

hades

xsquezme

Cant say they monitor private chat. I have talked about glitches and autos in private and never been yelled at. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 01:59:19 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 01:53:57 PM
Mix up the letters like this utao. Maybe pogo will have to buy WordMaster for all their employees. :o :P :))

Oh, that would be too funny...

Pogo_HamsterDance: (talking to co-worker in next cubicle) I can't tell if they're talking about an cheat program or just can't type...

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: I don't know either. Maybe we should spend the $150 at BadgeHelp to figure it out.

Pogo_HamsterDance: Shhhh, don't say that too loud or we'll get banned from the breakroom for 72 hours.

Pogo_Slingdot: I heard that. I'm going to report you two.

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: @#&*! you.

Pogo_HamsterDance: Ummm, we can't censor words in real life you idiot. He heard you.

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: Awwww @#&*!

Ok, THAT made my day!  Thanks, Saint!  You're the best!

Libra

-Tinkerbell

:)) ok saint and homer that's just too funny!!.....now my stomach hurts from laughing so much :)) so no more laughing for a awhile  :-X

Tara

Quote from: xsquezme on March 14, 2006, 02:33:25 PM
Cant say they monitor private chat. I have talked about glitches and autos in private and never been yelled at. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

I would  <3  being the monitor to Private Chat for pogo.... :)) :))  I know there has to be good juicy gossip in there  >:D  And who knows I might even learn something new :P

pogohatesme

ok no offense...another one of my opinions I'm ready to be flamed for.  But.........we always complain about people who talk abou autos in the pogo rooms and wish they get banned....and then one of us gets banned for saying it in the chat room and we're ready to lynch the person who may or may not have reported them.......talk about double standard

Libra

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 14, 2006, 03:59:32 PM
ok no offense...another one of my opinions I'm ready to be flamed for.  But.........we always complain about people who talk abou autos in the pogo rooms and wish they get banned....and then one of us gets banned for saying it in the chat room and we're ready to lynch the person who may or may not have reported them.......talk about double standard

Honestly?  I don't care what people talk about in chat. 

Lib

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 14, 2006, 03:59:32 PM

I can't believe you said that. Who side are you on anyway. What the heck was that all about! Flame on!!!!!!!!!  >:D

Ok, now that I've gotten that would the way for everyone, I don't actually recall a time when we said "if you're talking about autos on Pogo, you should get banned" We do mention that people should be smarter about where they talk about autos and what they say but since a lot of people on this site do use autos, I don't know why we would suggest auto users get banned. Maybe I missed that post one day.

C~M

I play in uncensored rooms because I love to watch them go off on eachother and it also makes me more invisible...lol   If I don't like something someone says, I just mute them and all their friends that they are talking to because it is confusing to read only part of a conversation...lol :)) :))

Here's to you Libra spb.gif <3

SaintHiρρo

OMG CrazyMan, you have too much going on down in your signature area. Can't keep up with all the movement and whatnot. I think you're trying to turn me into a crazy man!

ClingFree

Ive always sworn by uncensored rooms to run cheats in. Theyre too busy showing off they can cuss and act like umm adults? (<- wasnt the first word I typed )   to pay attention to stats.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:32:53 PM
Ive always sworn by uncensored rooms to run cheats in. Theyre too busy showing off they can cuss and act like umm adults? (<- wasnt the first word I typed )   to pay attention to stats.

Thanks for those tips. I typically try picking "full" rooms to play in when I'm running my autos but think I'll have to stop by an uncensored room. Maybe someone can find me and I won't have to keep my profile a secret. I'm in a uncensored room called "Anything Goes" (oh yeah, that knocks it down to 40 games) for the next hour running my auto. If you enter the room, just type "PC-BH" and I'll send you a message for private chat!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:36:23 PM

Thanks for those tips. I typically try picking "full" rooms to play in when I'm running my autos but think I'll have to stop by an uncensored room. Maybe someone can find me and I won't have to keep my profile a secret. I'm in a uncensored room called "Anything Goes" (oh yeah, that knocks it down to 40 games) for the next hour running my auto. If you enter the room, just type "PC-BH" and I'll send you a message for private chat!

I am Wondering how many people are running around Anything Goes Rooms to find ya

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:37:53 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:36:23 PM

I am Wondering how many people are running around Anything Goes Rooms to find ya

LoL, I'll just wait and see. Funny how one room had 14 people in it (hint hint) and it jumped up to 21 rather quickly (hint hint)

Tara

LMAO...If you want someone to find you PM them...lol   Or are we going to play hide and seek...I have 20 minutes till Idol come on to play... :)) :))

bobby

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 04:40:57 PM
LMAO...If you want someone to find you PM them...lol   Or are we going to play hide and seek...I have 20 minutes till Idol come on to play... :)) :))
go hide, i'll count to 50 :D

Tara

Quote from: bobby on March 14, 2006, 04:41:47 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 04:40:57 PM
go hide, i'll count to 50 :D

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview