PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:56:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:38:53 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:37:53 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:36:23 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:32:53 PM
Ive always sworn by uncensored rooms to run cheats in. Theyre too busy showing off they can cuss and act like umm adults? (<- wasnt the first word I typed )   to pay attention to stats.

Thanks for those tips. I typically try picking "full" rooms to play in when I'm running my autos but think I'll have to stop by an uncensored room. Maybe someone can find me and I won't have to keep my profile a secret. I'm in a uncensored room called "Anything Goes" (oh yeah, that knocks it down to 40 games) for the next hour running my auto. If you enter the room, just type "PC-BH" and I'll send you a message for private chat!

I am Wondering how many people are running around Anything Goes Rooms to find ya

LoL, I'll just wait and see. Funny how one room had 14 people in it (hint hint) and it jumped up to 21 rather quickly (hint hint)

Hmmmm .. was that you or someone pretending to be you?

SaintHiρρo

LoL my room now has 27 people in it and no one has typed in PC-BH yet... maybe people are finally getting off work / school and those rooms are filling up.

And yes I'm playing hide and seek to past the time. Normally when I tell someone to meet me online, I make up a new screen name, give it a guess pass and use that just so I could talk to them.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:46:14 PM
LoL my room now has 27 people in it and no one has typed in PC-BH yet... maybe people are finally getting off work / school and those rooms are filling up.

And yes I'm playing hide and seek to past the time. Normally when I tell someone to meet me online, I make up a new screen name, give it a guess pass and use that just so I could talk to them.

Lol, I was kidding ... as much fun as hide and seek is .. Im a really bad seeker - Okay true confession, I went into ONE yes ONE room, I did get a ???? from my PC-BH tho    >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:47:53 PM

Lol, I was kidding ... as much fun as hide and seek is .. Im a really bad seeker - Okay true confession, I went into ONE yes ONE room, I did get a ???? from my PC-BH tho    >:D

LoL, just curious, which game was it for?

Tara

lol @ Cling ...didnt you see me answer you back?  lmao  Im just kidding I wasnt there

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:48:54 PM

Wcs ... but you guess which tab

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 04:49:40 PM
lol @ Cling ...didnt you see me answer you back?  lmao  Im just kidding I wasnt there

Lmao .. see and I woulda told ya to take me into private chat so we could gossip and see if Pogo reads it!

Tara

Theres alot of Anything goes room...Is it a member game?

ClingFree

Okay uncensored rooms make me giggle!  Anyone with a thing for redheads?

bobby

that would be a great game FIND HOMER: hide in a room and give 5 clues and see if anyone finds you :D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:50:15 PM

Ok that wasn't me! I will however say that I'm now JUMPING to Mahjong Garden under the "Topics" tab. Still an uncensored room. Should be much easier to find me now!

ClingFree

Can you tell we need some new badges/challenges? Lol we are playing hide and go seek in pogo - and the best part? We dont know each others screeen names!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:54:56 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:50:15 PM

Ok that wasn't me! I will however say that I'm now JUMPING to Mahjong Garden under the "Topics" tab. Still an uncensored room. Should be much easier to find me now!

I feel way too much like a stalker now

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:55:09 PM
Can you tell we need some new badges/challenges? Lol we are playing hide and go seek in pogo - and the best part? We dont know each others screeen names!

LoL, true!

SaintHiρρo

Actually, I feel like I'm playing "Marco Polo" since I'm pretty much saying "I'm in this area" now it's up to the one who can't see me to find me!

ClingFree

Lol, so we should close our eyes to find you?   8)

nascar fan

i went through all the rooms saying pc-bh, and people said what the ----.lol

nascar fan

Tara

I think Cling and Saint must of found of each other....we havent heard a word out of them for awhile now...lol

nascar fan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview