PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:35:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Brainstorm just hit....you can go to Ebay and buy a name   :)) :)) :)) 

spb.gif   aaaahhhhhhhhh drink up and just have fun at least in a temp name you can cause chit and not have to worry about nothing O0

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 08:54:11 AM

spb.gif   aaaahhhhhhhhh drink up and just have fun at least in a temp name you can cause chit and not have to worry about nothing O0

and now I know what to do with all those guest passes!!! 

Sunny .. got tons of tokens Im more than willing to hand over also

Libra

Brainstorm just hit....you can go to Ebay and buy a name   :)) :)) :)) 

Tara?  OMG!  If I have to keep this name because the old name is permanently banned?  Well, I'm going to be one of those idiots we (myself included) were talking about earlier and by an account.  I may not keep it, but I will play myself and get the tokens. 

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 15, 2006, 08:59:04 AM

Thanks Cling.  Hopefully I'll get my old name back up and running and the hole in the universe this has created will be patched and life will return to normal and everyone can keep their tokens. 

Libra

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 09:39:29 AM

Thanks Cling.  Hopefully I'll get my old name back up and running and the hole in the universe this has created will be patched and life will return to normal and everyone can keep their tokens. 

Libra
:))  I was wondering where the cosmic sucking was coming from... ;)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 09:41:04 AM

omg to funny  :)) :))

Jonathan

what does it say when you try to log in?

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 09:41:04 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 09:39:29 AM

Libra

:)) :)) :))  (Note to self... Don't take a drink whilst reading Foxxie's posts... It can wreak havoc on one's keyboard and monitor)

Libra

Quote from: jrlt on March 15, 2006, 04:27:15 PM
what does it say when you try to log in?

:o  It says my account has been temporarily suspended.  However, it doesn't say for how long and it didn't say anything about how long in the email they sent me.  Normally it's 72 hours, right?  Has anyone ever heard of them suspending it for a longer period of time?  It's normally three days or for good, right?  Right?   >:D >:D

Libra

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 04:49:24 PM

:)) :)) :))  (Note to self... Don't take a drink whilst reading Foxxie's posts... It can wreak havoc on one's keyboard and monitor)

Glad to be of service... :-*

Oh, and I think its either 72 hours or forever...so, we will all be crossing our fingers for you woman!

nightperson

sry to here that alot of my friends are getting the 72 i wonder way no reason just say there temp for know no email 3 of my friends are and they do use autos

player444

Best of luck to you Libra from a fellow one!!  I have a feeling you should have it back by tomorrow!

Just a note re: earlier posts here and mixing up words.    I was playing TPS and two people were chatting.  Some busy body chimmed in "hey you two idiots.  do you think you are being really cool mixing up words.  Pogo knows when you do that and you can get banned" 

I couldn't resist and typed in.  "who's the idiot here?  They were speaking in Dutch"    :))   She went "poof"

wattsmyname

Bree

Libra, I sure do hope you get your account back soon  O0  and Player444 that was hilarious.... :))

Libra

Quote from: Bree on March 15, 2006, 09:27:43 PM
Libra, I sure do hope you get your account back soon  O0  and Player444 that was hilarious.... :))

That WAS hilarious, Player.  And thanks Bree <3

I should know by 10:08 tonight.  Ya'll keep your fingers and toes and eyes crossed for me.

Libra

bubblegum

i think someone said this before but if you lose your account you can be one of those people that buy tokens off ebay  ::)

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 06:58:50 AM
i think someone said this before but if you lose your account you can be one of those people that buy tokens off ebay  ::)

Lmao she can get a name and everything...doubt its a club name though

nanners

I'll keep things crossed for you Libra... :o,, hope your back soon ;D

Libra

Quote from: player444 on March 15, 2006, 08:47:31 PM
Best of luck to you Libra from a fellow one!!  I have a feeling you should have it back by tomorrow!

Just a note re: earlier posts here and mixing up words.    I was playing TPS and two people were chatting.  Some busy body chimmed in "hey you two idiots.  do you think you are being really cool mixing up words.  Pogo knows when you do that and you can get banned" 

I couldn't resist and typed in.  "who's the idiot here?  They were speaking in Dutch"    :))   She went "poof"

OMG!!! Well, I was wondering earlier what a "dingle" was, and I mentioned it to my ma, and she's like, "You idiot, she means she's going to CALL you."  :o

I honestly thought maybe it was some kind of foreign currency or something.  You know?  Like one Sudanese Dingle equals 10 U.S. dollars?   :)) :)) :))

player444

:))  "Dingle" ?  Too funny.  I recall years ago saying I will give you a jingle (call) but, then again I am probably a bit older than most in here.  I remember my friends made up a term dingle berries to describe part of the male anatomy but I ain't going there.  It's cetainly not in the Oxford Dictionary.   :))  :))  :))

<crossed everything here too>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview