PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:46:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ive heard a call be called a jingle also...

Libra

Quote from: player444 on March 16, 2006, 03:18:34 PM
:))  "Dingle" ?  Too funny.  I recall years ago saying I will give you a jingle (call) but, then again I am probably a bit older than most in here.  I remember my friends made up a term dingle berries to describe part of the male anatomy but I ain't going there.  It's cetainly not in the Oxford Dictionary.   :))  :))  :))

<crossed everything here too>

I want to thank y'all for crossing everything.  Hopefully at 10:08 tonight y'all can un-pretzel yourselves and life will go back to semi-normal.

On another note.. I want to thank everyone for sending me pogo mails.  I can log on to the main page of my old screen name and all I see is my message light BLINKIE BLINKIE BLINKIE BLINKIE!!!!  God, it's frustrating to click on it only to get that, "You've been suspended" crap..  It's like Pogo is going, "Neener, neener, neener, you have messages but you can't read them!"

Libra
3 hours and 10 minutes until I'm out of Pogo Prison :D (hopefully :o)

C~M

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 03:40:42 PM
I can log on to the main page of my old screen name and all I see is my message light BLINKIE BLINKIE BLINKIE BLINKIE!!!! God, it's frustrating to click on it only to get that, "You've been suspended" crap.. It's like Pogo is going, "Neener, neener, neener, you have messages but you can't read them!"

Libra

Libra,  most likely if the pop up says "You've been suspended" you only got the dreaded 72 hour or 3 day ban.  And you know Pogo is saying "Neener, neener, neener, you have messages but you can't read them!"
:)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 16, 2006, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 03:40:42 PM
I can log on to the main page of my old screen name and all I see is my message light BLINKIE BLINKIE BLINKIE BLINKIE!!!! God, it's frustrating to click on it only to get that, "You've been suspended" crap.. It's like Pogo is going, "Neener, neener, neener, you have messages but you can't read them!"

Libra

Libra,  most likely if the pop up says "You've been suspended" you only got the dreaded 72 hour or 3 day ban.  And you know Pogo is saying "Neener, neener, neener, you have messages but you can't read them!"
:)) :)) :))

Oh my frickin' GOD!  I was going by my first post in here.. time wise.. because I posted it right after I got booted.  I didn't realize it was CENTRAL TIME!!!!  Jayzus!  I gotta wait a WHOLE NUTHER HOUR to find out if I get my name back or not. 

God.

Libra

Tara

Aweee I was wondering what was happening...so you have 1 more hour...gl Lib  O0

nightperson

C~M

You will get it back Libra.  I know how it feels to be without Pogo for those 72 hours...lol...I went crazy and went to other sites and went off about how they could never compair to Pogo...lmao.

You only have one hour, give or take, depending on who is at the button in a hour.

Tara

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 16, 2006, 07:11:54 PM
You will get it back Libra.  I know how it feels to be without Pogo for those 72 hours...lol...I went crazy and went to other sites and went off about how they could never compair to Pogo...lmao.

You only have one hour, give or take, depending on who is at the button in a hour.

Crazyman....are those ur American Idol picks in your signature?  :-\

Libra

I AM BACK 100%  with the old name.  THANK GOD!

Everyone can uncross everything, now.  I thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for being pretzel-like an supportive for the past 72 hours.  I love you all!  <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-*

Libra

Tara

Whew  well thats great....glad to know you got it back...now remember  :-X in the rooms about ur autos   O0 O0

Jewel

I am so glad you got it back, Libra.  :)

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 07:57:25 PM
Whew  well thats great....glad to know you got it back...now remember  :-X in the rooms about ur autos   O0 O0

Yeah, no kidding!  Mums the word. :-X

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 07:52:52 PM

Everyone can uncross everything, now.  I thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for being pretzel-like an supportive for the past 72 hours.  I love you all!  <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-*

Libra

Thank goodness....welcome back Libra!   :D

hades

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 08:09:37 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 07:52:52 PM

Libra

Thank goodness....welcome back Libra!   :D

Thanks.  I bet y'all are glad.  I can go back to being "all about the badges" and shut the eff up.  :)) :)) :))

Lib

Libra

pogohatesme

C~M

First off I wanna say Welcome back Libra and second...told ya's...lol

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 07:19:47 PM
Crazyman....are those ur American Idol picks in your signature? :-\

And third, Tara, no they aren't...lol...I got them from a friend here who made them for us all.

Thank You KsArt for making the Blinkies and offering them to us all!!

tokiesgalore

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview