PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:55:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 16, 2006, 08:42:00 PM
First off I wanna say Welcome back Libra and second...told ya's...lol

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 07:19:47 PM
Crazyman....are those ur American Idol picks in your signature? :-\

And third, Tara, no they aren't...lol...I got them from a friend here who made them for us all.

Thank You KsArt for making the Blinkies and offering them to us all!!

Thank you!  And you were RIGHT!  Thank God you were right!  :-*

Lib

Libra

Libra

Quote from: tokiesgalore on March 16, 2006, 08:42:28 PM
Welcome back!!

I saved that little pic as my background on my desktop, tokies!   :)) :)) :))

Now, I gotta go answer the 6,452,325 Pogo mails y'all sent me!!!

Lord.  I just KNEW I'd be up all niight if I got my name back.

:-* :-* :-* :-* Just kidding.

Libra
I am SOOOO happy!!

C~M

OK,  LIbra is back in Pogo after the 72 hour ban...time to lock this topic.... :)) :)) :)) :))

Bree

Welcome back Libra and glad you are back online with the name you want.... :D :D :D

Libra

Quote from: Bree on March 16, 2006, 09:17:52 PM
Welcome back Libra and glad you are back online with the name you want.... :D :D :D

Thanks!   :-*

Now, let us all hope this thread is NEVER opened again by ANYONE on this forum.  It was a stressful 72 hours.

Libra
G'night all... Thanks again!  <3 :-*

Bree

You're welcome Libra and I hope no one else has to go throw what you went through.  Now you get those badges and keep your name.  Have a great time tonight and go play Pogo....... 8)

C~M

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 16, 2006, 09:03:54 PM
OK,  LIbra is back in Pogo after the 72 hour ban...time to lock this topic.... :)) :)) :)) :))

I just said the topic should be locked....I can't lock a topic myself, so please let Libra know how happy we are that she got to get back in Pogo!!

Bree

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 16, 2006, 10:13:54 PM
Quote from: CrazyMan on March 16, 2006, 09:03:54 PM
OK,  LIbra is back in Pogo after the 72 hour ban...time to lock this topic.... :)) :)) :)) :))

I just said the topic should be locked....I can't lock a topic myself, so please let Libra know how happy we are that she got to get back in Pogo!!

You are so right Crazy....Let us all tell Libra how happy we are that she got back into Pogo with her original name.... :D :D

Eagles Fan

Welcome Back Libra.  Go get some badges.  And while your at it have one on me! spb.gif

bubblegum

mailwench

<3 <3  YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Welcome back g/f and what is the word you are never gonna say in pogo again whether in private or otherwise??  A-U-T-O  :)) :)) :))  So glad your back......now I can stop playing this game of tag......you know I hate to be it!   :-* :-*  have a good day all!

nanners

WELCOME BACK!!!..now DELETE the word auto from your keyboard... sp.gf

mailwench

Quote from: nanners on March 17, 2006, 04:18:40 AM

:)) :)) Maybe we can program something into her keyboard to give her a shock every time she goes to type that word!   :))

Tara

Quote from: mailwench on March 17, 2006, 04:31:05 AM
Quote from: nanners on March 17, 2006, 04:18:40 AM

:)) :)) Maybe we can program something into her keyboard to give her a shock every time she goes to type that word!   :))

Lmao ....I think lil chicky learned her lesson  O0   Good gawd I hope she did anyways....could we stand another 72 hours like the last 72 hours?  :)) :))

mailwench

:)) Nope there isn't enough   spb.gif to get us thru it!

mailwench

:)) :)) :)) Looks like Libra is gonna have to keep 2 screennames quiet now........... :)) :))   :-X

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 17, 2006, 06:35:12 AM
:)) :)) :)) Looks like Libra is gonna have to keep 2 screennames quiet now........... :)) :))   :-X

Dang right!  I just purchased my backup and all the premie albums.  I'm running the word I can't say at home on old sn and running the word I can't say on the new sn here at the office.  I'll be too busy trying to keep up with who I am and where to be saying the word I can't say.

Did I tell y'all I am SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! 

After I get this weeks badges?  I'll have 453.  Plus the one I'm going to get in WordJong.  And I'm getting ready to get another in Squelchies. 

I love badges!   :D :D <3 <3 :-* :-* ??? 8) :-[ (Woo, too much coffee!!)

Lib

nightperson

Lib you are killing me  :)) :)) :))  your to funny

player444

Welcome Back Libra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview