PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:51:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

phlinx

Started by chickaboom,

Previous topic - Next topic

chickaboom

hello every1.........i am new to this site and this is first attempt at posting a ?.....so forgive me if i am doing this all wrong , but i will ask away and hope this works. My ? is this: I have been playing phlinx for a while now and there is something that baffles  me. I have been in rooms where ppl have had high scores of say 800 to 1000 or more, and consistently at that. Is there a cheat that increases score? Someone congratulated me on my scores and ratings and said that i was legit. When i asked what they meant the reply was that some cheat by playing say 2.8 games or something to that effect. i really didn't understand what they meant. Any ideas?  ty

Bree

Chickaboom, First I would like to Welcome you to the forum.  On your question.....they do have a auto you can purchase from www.Badgehelp.com to help you get the badges in Phlinx faster and it is called Flanks, but I am not sure if it will give you a higher scores.  When the person in Pogo said you were legit they were saying to you that you were not using a auto.

I hope this helps you out with your question.

hades

the phlinx auto has a few problems so you should wait till its updated to get it

nightperson

welcome chcikaboom this is a great site every1 is always to willing to help ya so feel free to ask away

Runner

Welcome aboard to this wonderful site.

(those 2 people were probably using autos)  lol

Runner

chickaboom

Well, since I still don't know what I'm doing, i want to say thanks to all who answered my ? and also ask another lol .........is this the proper place to respond or do I go to new post? again  ty every1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview