PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:41:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need help fast

Started by sxybamabit,

Previous topic - Next topic

sxybamabit

i have lost my activation key for microsoft wird 2003 i have tried to download the trial version and it wont let me even type in the darn thing.  I cant contact microsoft b/c i didnt buy the disk from them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can someone pleaseeeeeee pm me a activation code i have a paper due today................help ne pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cheater4Life

you definitely need a spell checker and grammatical checker. your piracy of the product costs everyone that buys the program a higher price. go buy the program and you will have a valid registration key.

sxybamabit

what are u talking about i bought the program when it first came out i lost my code if u would have read this then u would have known

mailwench

You may not have purchased it from them but if you had a legal activation code it would go to them for activation so therefore, you would have to contact them.  Even windows purchased on a computer has to be registered with Microsoft even if you did not purchase the computer there.

sxybamabit

bubblegum

Quote from: sxybamabit on March 23, 2006, 05:28:33 AM
I cant contact microsoft b/c i didnt buy the disk from them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can someone pleaseeeeeee pm me a activation code i have a paper due today

thats illegal isn't it?

mailwench

:)) :)) Sounds it to me bubblegum!   :))

bubblegum

well to me if the code isn't working then the person needs to contact Microsoft, however if say the can't because they didn't buy the disk......then it sounds to me like their up s**t creek without a paddle.  Oh and I don't really think my activation code or anyone else's would work for you anyway because to prevent piracy they must use like a million different activation codes.

Blu

First off, go to your school's computer lab. Second, how'd you lose the key? Wouldn't it stay registered on your computer unless you restored/reformatted your hard drive? It doesn't magically disappear. So, you downloaded a trial version? Why not use your disk?

SI

The info for contacting MS for help can be found on this thread:

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22351.msg140824.html#msg140824

PS - The activation codes for most MS products are unique.  Once you install & register your product, the key is stored in a MS database, as well as your registry.  If you tried to register with an activated key, not only will the registration likely not work, but it could cause problems for you and the person you got it from.  MS is one company that doesn't play around when it comes to piracy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview