Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP ME PLEASE! BH-Cleaner didn't clean everything

Started by BJCastnerga,

Previous topic - Next topic

BJCastnerga

I tried to use the BH-cleaner to uninstall the autos but it left behind a whole bunch of them. Just to name a few of them are Bumble Jumble,Penguin bobber, Whackster,Flightplan,Blackjackattack and so on. It left the down load and the program itself. I can just delete the download file but not the program. How do I get rid of these? I ran the cleaner twice. I was going to buy the autos when I got my income tax this year but I had to use that money instead to go to AZ for my fathers funeral so I can't buy them now. I wish I could have bought at leaast just a few of them but I just can't now. Thank you for any help you can give. Oh and just wondering why don't you have an unistall that goes with the program? Or why doesn't it go into the add or remove programs? I just wanted to add something here. I posted this first at about 3:00 this afternoon. I was just curious as to why everyone else that posted before and after me got a reply and I am the only one that didn't even get anything said to me.Not even I will look into it. I am not trying to be nasty if that is how it sounds. That is the only way I can put it. It just seems as if I was being dismissed or something. But anyhow could someone help me please.Thank you in advance.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

BH cleaner is not supposed to clean everything ..  just the files left behind by an old programmer that used to work for badgehelp.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

justahumping

I use norton Un-Installer.... I do not know if it gets all the files or not? But it does a good enough job for me.

ClingFree

Quote from: BJCastnerga on March 14, 2006, 01:07:55 PM
I tried to use the BH-cleaner to uninstall the autos but it left behind a whole bunch of them. Just to name a few of them are Bumble Jumble,Penguin bobber, Whackster,Flightplan,Blackjackattack and so on. It left the down load and the program itself. I can just delete the download file but not the program. How do I get rid of these? I ran the cleaner twice. I was going to buy the autos when I got my income tax this year but I had to use that money instead to go to AZ for my fathers funeral so I can't buy them now. I wish I could have bought at leaast just a few of them but I just can't now. Thank you for any help you can give. Oh and just wondering why don't you have an unistall that goes with the program? Or why doesn't it go into the add or remove programs? I just wanted to add something here. I posted this first at about 3:00 this afternoon. I was just curious as to why everyone else that posted before and after me got a reply and I am the only one that didn't even get anything said to me.Not even I will look into it. I am not trying to be nasty if that is how it sounds. That is the only way I can put it. It just seems as if I was being dismissed or something. But anyhow could someone help me please.Thank you in advance.

Sorry if you felt ignored or dismissed .. but honestly, I think 30 posts of "Nope, sorry, no clue" woulda been annoying!

Country Lady

You can manually delete the files.  Thats what I do went I get a new version.  I'm sure it won't remove hidden traces of them (if there are any) But it does get rid of them so that you can get newer versions to work. 

BJCastnerga

I am sorry everyone for the way I sounded in my post I was really having a bad week. I am taking my fathers death really bad. I apologize deeply. Thank you for your help. I will try your suggestions.Happy St Pattys day spb.gif sp.gf

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

We all have bad weeks from time to time ... thank you for the apology ... Im sorry for your loss

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview