Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

I've opened up my V710 phone and clicked on "Get It Now" just for the fun of it. I've selected "What's New" and saw "POGO Turbo 21" on there. I'm excited because I'm ready to go for badges. It's currently at @ $2.99 for a subscription or $5.49 Unlimited (which natrually is the smarter choice of the two). Just thought I would pass this along... time to get those Mobile Badges!

Barbara

Oh my, I do believe we have our first ever recipient of the platinum star.  I have Turbo 21 on my cell phone too now. Thanks!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 05:44:09 PM
Oh my, I do believe we have our first ever recipient of the platinum star.  I have Turbo 21 on my cell phone too now. Thanks!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Platinum is kick arse!

Barbara

I lost my first game, but I am getting the hang of it.  This is actually fun.

bobby

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww u got turbo 21 i got tri-peaks only  :'(  i'd rather have turbo 21

Barbara

Hippo Dear, I won my first game, yet it said that I cannot get a j/p spin because I didn't sign in.  Would you happen to know where to sign in?  Thank you in advance.

Spawn O Satan

after you first load it up, on the bottom right it says "sign in" where you can put in your ID and password

Barbara

Thanks!  I am on the phone with the friendly Verizon people with their snazzy muzak!

Spawn O Satan

burning_bright25

ugh...i cant afford a cell phone plan...i have prepaid..virgin mobile and i have prepaid cingular..which isnt turned on...hopefully  i can get it w/ the cingular when its available...i cant even get a cell plan...icky bad credit problem..w/ out givin them 500 deposit LOL EWWW
hehehe maybe i can get a friend to loan me their phone....
whoopsy so thats what that button does?

Barbara

Okay here is the problem, I am trying to put my Pogo name in and it ends in the numeral 1.  The tech and I are still trying to figure out how to get the numeral 1 in there.

Homer

On my phone when I text I need to press the 1 key three times before the number 1 will show in the display. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

burning_bright25

yep same for me, or just hold the button down til the 1 shows up...ima texting freak LOL

Barbara

Sit next to me BB, you are my newest, bestest buddy, thanks.  I am logged in and now I am ready to get me some badges
WOO HOO

Spawn O Satan

burning_bright25

Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 07:03:55 PM
Sit next to me BB, you are my newest, bestest buddy, thanks. I am logged in and now I am ready to get me some badges
WOO HOO
LOL..gooooo barb goooo
i work at 7-11 free red bull....we dont have pop rocks..but we can find something to imitate it in the candy aisle i am sure

Barbara

Okay, SOS, Is it possible to have my Pogo account running with another game on the PC while I play on the cell phone.  You seem to have great answers.  Thanks

Barbara

Quote from: burning_bright25 on August 03, 2005, 07:09:07 PM
Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 07:03:55 PM
Sit next to me BB, you are my newest, bestest buddy, thanks. I am logged in and now I am ready to get me some badges
WOO HOO
LOL..gooooo barb goooo
i work at 7-11 free red bull....we dont have pop rocks..but we can find something to imitate it in the candy aisle i am sure
I actually bought Pop Rocks today to take with me on vacay next month, lol.

ME4SPADES_

:-\ man this is something i have to go and get a new cell phone but have to make sure it is on my cingular context thought i would get something in my message telling me it is there but no way of coarse hubby think im crazy i said mmmmm well i am i married u didnt i lol but i have tons of roll over minute hope i can use them on the game hehehehehehehe and hope i can play and leran the button on the phone which for me i can play for them anytime at work and home lol so THINK GOD for the ppl that r great here for helping and auto making lol so im a little >:D one hehehehehehehe

burning_bright25

LOL i just saw the mythbusters episode where they blow up a pigs stomach on pop rocks and soda...hi-freakin-larious.
anyhow...i would say yes you can do both...but i'm not on the mobile yet...try it though...either way it will log you off of one!
when i use yahoo on the celly, and sign on the puter it kicks me off one, or vice versa.........but this could be different

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview