Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Barb, the advancement rate for the last badge is 0.4% or 250 rounds to get to the end.  I am 13% towards the final and last badge.  After I get there, I plan on sending Tri Peaks to a very, very hot and fiery place.

Barbara

Oh my!  That is worse than I thought it would be.  Did you get the copy of the e-mail I sent to Verizon?  They have yet to respond.  This is going to take a long time to finish.

Homer

Verizon called me to renew my contract. I told them where they could stick their phone.  :-X

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Wow, I wonder what kind of roaming charges you would incour doing that?

Homer

Hehe....ever see the commercial where the dog swallows a guys cell phone and you can hear it? That was too funny. :D

Barbara

Gee, I really meant to call you, but I was behind on my calls? ewwwwwww

Homer

Homer

Mayhem

Pogo has finally addressed the issue of the players who have an _ (underscore) in their Pogo screen name and how they will be able to log in and access Pogo Mobile:  The following is from the Pogo Help Page.

If you have an underscore in your Pogo screen name, you'll need to use an @ symbol instead of the underscore (_) when you sign into Pogo Mobile from your cell phone.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PogoNutz

But what am I supposed do with my Bill_the_K@ screen name?   LOL j/k :)

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Chuuu

I know this has been asked a zillion times before, but is there any way I can get on the "Help" list to get my Pogo Poppit and Turbo 21 mobile badges?  I don't care when they are done, I have neither game for my phone.  (I had Turbo 21, but it somehow got corrupted and Verizon won't let me download it again :()  Please PM me if you are willing to help out, as I said it does not matter when they are finished.

PogoNutz

Blinkz,

You need to have 50 posts in this forum first.  Then a panel is set up to determine the value of each post on a one to 10 scale, then if you score high enough, you'll be allowed to PM.  j/k  :), you just need to have 50 posts.   ;)

Barbara

And may I add, if members decide to "post just to post" to hit 50 then you don't have to worry about getting to post #51.  By this, I mean flying through all the posts in one day and just adding an "lol" or a  O0.

PogoNutz

Exactly.  The forum is driven by the participation of everyone here.  The 50 post rule was put in place to separate out those who are active and reward them with the ability to send private messages.  There have been occasions where someone has made the "50" but still not been allowed to PM.

Barbara

PogoNutz

Yep, and it has three of the main food groups.  The white, the yellow, and the orange :)

Good morning Barbara :)

Barbara

Good morning Mr Bill!  After eleven straight days of rain, the sun is almost out!  Yay!

PogoNutz

So y'all can stop building the Ark now ?

I've been reading about all the bad weather over in the NE.  Glad you guys will finally get a break  :D

By the way, since the thread is about Pogo Mobile, did you ever finish your Tri-peaks?  I'm about half way to my second badge there and close to my third badge on popitt.  Its going a little slow cause I mostly only play on weekends or after 9 at night :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview