Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I am still building the ark.  Home Depot had a sale and I hate not to finish a project.  By the way, I still need 2 emus and 2 hedgehogs.  There are none on E-bay, do you happen to have any just laying around?

PogoNutz

Its funny you should ask.  I have a whole herd (flock?) of emu type critters.  The eggs don't taste too good but they make huge omelets.  Want me to ship you over a couple?

Barbara

Nope, still haven't finished Tri Peaks.
Yep, the emu eggs are HUGE.  I made a six tier wedding cakey from just one emu egg white.  I look at the size of that egg and I just cringe for the poor mommy emu.  No wonder why she is a flightless bird.  Who could fly after that ordeal?

PogoNutz

Here in San Diego they have a Wild Animal Park (run in conjunction with the "World Famous" San Diego Zoo :) ) and the Park is way out in the boonies.  On the way out there you pass by little farms and stand where you can buy Emu meat Emu jerky and Emu eggs (with or with out the filling).  One year I'm going to have to get some for Easter and color them up (if I can find a deep enough pan).

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on October 14, 2005, 08:20:42 AM
I am still building the ark.  Home Depot had a sale and I hate not to finish a project.  By the way, I still need 2 emus and 2 hedgehogs.  There are none on E-bay, do you happen to have any just laying around?

Don't forget Homer!  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

PogoNutz

So I wake up this morning with the sun coming through the window and I think, what a beautiful morning.  Then I think, why is it so quiet?  I look at my clock and it isn't displaying anything and I realized there is a power outage.  I check outside and the neighbors are all out there, looks like it isn't just me.  Call the power company and have a very nice chat and she tells me, you sure are taking this well. I say, well it is Saturday, I don't have to work, its a beautiful day, birds are singing, yada yada yada.  I ask for an estimate and she says they don't know what the problem is yet but they've sent out the crews and hopefully they'll identify the problem and have it restored by 1130.  No problem, I say, I bid her good day and hang end the call.  Walking down the stairs smiling with the thought of that pleasant conversation it suddenly dawns on me.  1130?  NO POGO, NO POGO CHEATS, OHHHH MYYYYY GOOODDDDDDDD.  Quick, is it too late to sign up for wireless with Verizon?  Wait, Verizon?  Oh yea, mobile badges and I have work to do.  The house stops spinning and all is well again in my little corning of the world.  :)

Good morning all

Barbara

Bill, is the cat in your avatar actually asleep?  Why do I get the feeling that you have her playing Pogo Mobile for you and since she has no thumbs, you have her pecking the numbers out with her nose?  Wow, you are a genius!

PogoNutz

This is a very bad cat!  She charged up a bunch of cat toys on my credit card and of course I can't return them because...well, you know.

So as punishment, she is having to get Tripeaks mobile for me 3 times :)

She's a bit slow though,  she's using the old hunt and poke method.  LOL

BTW, yes I am a genius.  In school I was an underwater genius  (below sea level)

Barbara

I've devised a plan of my own to get more badges.  I will be giving birth to a child soon, (10 months) who I will raise to play Pogo for me.  This child will be home schooled and kept in a nursery with what else?  A Pogo Mobile mobile.  Instead of those sappy lullaby songs, my child will be raised hearing the sound of Dottie saying, "Welcome to Bingo, hun!"  Sippy cups of Red Bull will be kept in the little mini fridge in their room and I will work out the rest of the logistics as soon as I speak to the father of little genius.  I am sure he is going to prod me for twins so that I don't get badges faster than he.

PogoNutz

xtine

Any Cingular customers on board yet?

I don't have a Media Net package added to my phone (without it, we get charged a penny per KB) and I was wondering if communicating with pogo.com to send over tokens and whatnot (assuming that's how it works) counts towards that.  It's so stupid that they do it like that.  TMobile just had a flat fee when I was with them. :(

DeadSet

I am a Cingular customer and I have the most basic Media package with text messaging and all that stuff. Yes, loading your screenname and password to sign in and connect for your progress, tokens, and jackpot spins all count towards your Kb usage.

-dS

xtine

Homer

Anyone having trouble logging into pogo on word whomp mobile?

princess2005

yes i can't log in to word whomp either ..but i can play the the game thats weird lol ...is that what you get too?

Homer

Pretty much. I can play it but not log in to upload my progress. I can log in and out with my TP mobile though.

princess2005

same here maybe they released it to early i'm glad its not just me lol

bobby

same problem homer, sent an email to pogo yesterday but so far no responce

Homer

It's no biggie as long as they fix it. Go figure...still no poopit for my phone yet. >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview