Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess2005

have you tried to go to the mobile games tabs on home page you can pick your phone and buy it that way i have not tried it yet ...i only had poppit and just recently i got tri peaks and last night word whomp lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2006, 03:00:00 PM
My phone isn't on the list for poopit. :(

I would hope they don't have your phone for Poopit! I wouldn't want to "touch" that!

Homer

I'm sure they'll add my phone. It's not an old phone. In fact it is one of the latest models. I just needed another mobile game besides TP I need a break from that one. (I Already finished T21)

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2006, 03:10:20 PM
I'm sure they'll add my phone. It's not an old phone. In fact it is one of the latest models. I just needed another mobile game besides TP I need a break from that one. (I Already finished T21)

Oh well...atleast ya have "TP" for your phone when it does get "poopit" it'll have something to clean up with lol

Homer

I'm sure we can squeeze in a "Cornholio" reference there as well. :o :P

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2006, 03:00:00 PM
My phone isn't on the list for poopit. :(

At least your mobile provider is one of those that work.

Homer

SaintHiρρo

BTW (because I forgot it was mentioned) I originally had problems getting Word Whomp to connect but when I started getting jackpot spins, it would always connect. Any other time I tried to (thru the option menu) it wouldn't.

Homer

I keep getting username and password are incorrect errors even though I am positive I entered them correctly many times. :-\

SaintHiρρo

Hmmm, I haven't had any problems and I'm well on my way to my 3rd badge. I wish all y'all luck

Homer

Add Harvest Mania to the list of mobile games that don't work. >:(

Seeing how EA is laying off 5% of their work force things don't seem like they're gonna get better anytime soon. :-\

Mary

wish i had the pogo phone games they don`t have them on mine it is not verizon  :'(

pogohatesme

Quote from: mama on February 01, 2006, 09:29:36 PM
wish i had the pogo phone games they don`t have them on mine it is not verizon  :'(

Sounds like your better off without it...seems like it's just a whole mess of problems

SaintHiρρo

I don't know why some people are still having problems. Maybe it's because I'm not but I gave up on playing Harvest Mania. I don't like the full size version and I don't like the one on my phone. I got 1 badge and stopped. I focused most of my time on Word Whomp Mobile and that's it. I'll go back to Harvest Mania Mobile AFTER I finish Tri-Peaks Mobile (which won't be for quite some time)

Helen

Now on the mobile homepage, there is a part where you can select your carrier. A new page opens and you can fill in your addy and they will email you with news if your carrier is being added. They also as for your make of phone.

Chuuu

I logged onto the "Get it now" in Verizon, and found Word Whomp for my phone.
Still no Poppit or turbo though. :( 

Homer

Hope you can log in. So far I can't log into WW or HM. Supposedly pogo released bad versions of these games to Verizon. Not to mention still no poopit. :o

bobby

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview