Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

You're welcomed. Any thing I can find on my phone to help me from wasting my battery while playing, I'm going to do. Now I'm just waiting for the next batch of games to become available. For the time being, back to Tri-Peaks Mobile (btw: 24 of 25 Pogo Mobile Badges now... want that last Tri-Peaks one!)

Jewel

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 01:54:58 PM
You're welcomed. Any thing I can find on my phone to help me from wasting my battery while playing, I'm going to do. Now I'm just waiting for the next batch of games to become available. For the time being, back to Tri-Peaks Mobile (btw: 24 of 25 Pogo Mobile Badges now... want that last Tri-Peaks one!)

wow, that is awesome.  wtg saint!

Tara

From what you guys say ...it sounds like they made Tri Peaks as hard on cell phone as in Pogo to advance for badges...To me that had to be the longest 3 badges to get...gl on ur cell phones

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 02:11:47 PM
From what you guys say ...it sounds like they made Tri Peaks as hard on cell phone as in Pogo to advance for badges...To me that had to be the longest 3 badges to get...gl on ur cell phones

They made is incredibly hard to get in terms of time. Harvest Mania & Word Whomp are both EASY games to win EVERY time (there is honestly no way to lose those games ever) and yet, it's simple percentage wise to finish. I know that my Tri-Peaks Mobile rank 5 badge will be my favorite badge because just about everyone has given up going for it and I'll be the only one to wear it!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 02:11:47 PM

TP is torture! I have to get back to my mobile badges. I've been slacking lately. :o :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

I switched over to word whomp to try it out and after I got the first badge, the screen is stuck on the "please wait" screen.  I have tried to wait it out but it isn't budging.  I also went out of the game and back in and it is still on that screen.  I even tried removing my battery and it is still stuck.  Any idea what I should do now?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Jewel on March 14, 2006, 03:12:30 PM
I switched over to word whomp to try it out and after I got the first badge, the screen is stuck on the "please wait" screen.  I have tried to wait it out but it isn't budging.  I also went out of the game and back in and it is still on that screen.  I even tried removing my battery and it is still stuck.  Any idea what I should do now?

Ummmm, throw the phone out the door and buy a new one?

bobby

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 03:23:08 PM
Quote from: Jewel on March 14, 2006, 03:12:30 PM

Ummmm, throw the phone out the door and buy a new one?
my phone did that when it first came out then one day, poof it worked, all you can do is just wait and see

Jewel

lol, I wish throwing the phone out and getting a new one was an option!  I hope mine comes unjammed, I like word whomp...why couldnt another game have jammed up instead.  ::)

x

simpsons99

for some reason my tri-peaks game on my phone does not tell me how close i am too the badges ...  Can anyone tell me i'm completely lost here..   Seems like forever since i got rank 2 Badge ..

Thanks for the help! ;)

princess2005

tri peaks does that to me too . every now and then it will show me . it will tell me if i got the badge when i do get one lol . but you only go up 1% each spin depending on what level you are on too

simpsons99

strange mine has never told me if i'm getting a badge or anything ..

BigByrd

I find it tripeaks doesn't show the progress you don't get credit for that round.  That's why that game irritates me so much, that I've given up on it for now.

BigByrd

Quote from: Jewel on March 14, 2006, 03:57:26 PM
lol, I wish throwing the phone out and getting a new one was an option!  I hope mine comes unjammed, I like word whomp...why couldnt another game have jammed up instead.  ::)

Did you try taking the battery out and breaking the connection, and restarting the phone?  That solves my problems when mine ges stuck.

Jewel

Quote from: BigByrd on March 18, 2006, 09:19:02 AM
Quote from: Jewel on March 14, 2006, 03:57:26 PM

Did you try taking the battery out and breaking the connection, and restarting the phone?  That solves my problems when mine ges stuck.

Yes, I tried that and when I went back to the game it was still on the screen that was stuck and it would stay there.  I ended up deleting the game and redownloading it again. 

SaintHiρρo

Well, the original Pogo Mobile badges were first released on a Wednesday afternoon/evening so here's hoping we have access to 'em tomorrow.

SaintHiρρo

No the new games aren't out yet (well, at least not on my phone) but I was going thru the badge album for the mobile games and noticed they made it harder to get the badges. For example the Aces Up fifth badge, you need to get to rank 42 on a MOBILE phone. Do they realize how many minutes that could be? Same rank for Stellar Sweeper and Poppa Zoppa. I'm hoping this is just a small mistake on Pogo's part and that's why the games aren't available yet but if not.... that's a bewitch!

pugsly™

does anyone know when there going to be available to virgin mobile customers?

tigereyes

Quote from: pugsly on June 08, 2006, 01:13:13 PM
does anyone know when there going to be available to virgin mobile customers?

I have no idea Pug. My guess is not for a while, since it's pogo. I'm still waiting for the badges to be available on Sprint.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview