Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenly

i finally got my new phone and i tried to get poppit this morning. but twice when i tried to download it said "data server not available"
i'm kind of scared to keep trying because i have a sneaking feeling i'm going to get charged 5.99 every time i ATTEMPT to download a game even if the download doesn't work! does anyone else have any experience with this issue?

texan

Quote from: heavenly on June 13, 2006, 03:36:38 AM
i finally got my new phone and i tried to get poppit this morning. but twice when i tried to download it said "data server not available"
i'm kind of scared to keep trying because i have a sneaking feeling i'm going to get charged 5.99 every time i ATTEMPT to download a game even if the download doesn't work! does anyone else have any experience with this issue?

i had the same problem when i first got my phone. I have cingular and they told me to keep trying and if i get charged more than once let them know and they will credit my account. But i never got charged twice. I'm sure yur cell phone co. would do the same :o)
Hugs
Tex

hades

tigereyes

Quote from: hades on June 14, 2006, 01:56:37 AM
sprint still doesnt have them.  :-\

I know that's what I'm waiting for Hades. They should have added the games to Sprint by now. They need to get on it!  :///

Spawn O Satan

Need some help on this one....

I bought a new phone and just got around to trying to redownload my mobile games (I love how I have to pay for them all again  :(). But anyway, I can't log onto my name. There's a zero in my username and my phone won't let me enter it in. Everytime I hit zero it just switches between all caps and regular writing style, no zero. I can enter the other numbers in just fine, but no zero.

Am I just being retarded and not hitting the correct button, or am I sol with this new phone (it's a Motorola E815)?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on June 15, 2006, 07:09:38 PM
Need some help on this one....

I bought a new phone and just got around to trying to redownload my mobile games (I love how I have to pay for them all again  :(). But anyway, I can't log onto my name. There's a zero in my username and my phone won't let me enter it in. Everytime I hit zero it just switches between all caps and regular writing style, no zero. I can enter the other numbers in just fine, but no zero.

Am I just being retarded and not hitting the correct button, or am I sol with this new phone (it's a Motorola E815)?

You're not being retarded but you're not pressing the correct button either. Try the number 1 to get your zero.

Cheers.

Spawn O Satan

<3 Thank You  <3

Silly me, for thinking the zero button would actually give me a zero, and the one button give me a one.  ::)

mr.clean

anyone else having problems with the pogo moble game Server? :///

bobby

mr.clean

bobby

mr.clean

well it's strange just started for me today .   It says unable too get too game server try back later .. >>:D

Runner

Quote from: mr.clean on June 29, 2006, 07:20:46 PM
well it's strange just started for me today .   It says unable too get too game server try back later .. >>:D

I get that ever so often too.  One day it would not let me sign into wordwhomp. But other games were okay.  This time I actually had to  update the game. 

Then it worked.

mr.clean

My phone is having online problems everywhere ...   makes sounds when going online or trying too send Information tooo pogo  >:((

Mr. Scandalous

Are Pogo mobile badges easy to acquire or are they like 50 ranks, just summed up into 5?

Runner

turbo 21 super fast
word whomp fast
poppit fast

harvest okay

tripeaks -- -slow forever.. damm stupid pogo..

lol

hades

mr.clean

Tara

Quote from: hades on June 30, 2006, 12:02:13 AM
theyre always messing up.

Whats always messing up?  I had to go look at the last post and your comment still doesn't go with it.  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview