Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kids are amazing

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

This is kind of long but I have to tell it....My 11 yr old daughter plays on Disney Toontown site....I don't know if any of you are familiar with it but it has restricted chat meaning theres set phrases they can use for chat and thats it unless your parents sign you up to use private chat..in order for a parent to do that you have to give your credit card number on a form and I imagine its so they do know its a parent doing this...Well even after you allow your child private chat it gets even harder...lol   Each person you want to have private chat with has to know the same secret question or code as your child...well in order for that to happen they would have to know each other and talk on the phone or a IM first...but without knowing someone its impossible to know the same code or question...You have no way to find out there information...Well my daughter plays in the same room that I do so I can see her every move when shes on the puter....During American Idol tonite I look over at here and these kids are smarter than we give them credit for...In this toontown you have your house and you buy items for your house...now without ever talking to anyone who plays this game because she knows noone in real life...they are taking pictures that go on there walls and making letters out of it to come up with a code...then they use the chat phrases that are set in this program to say ok..I can't believe they figured that out...and you know what it worked...unreal...So it is amazing to me how there minds work...Im like in shock how without being able to talk to each other they figured that out...

pogohatesme

lol it is amazing the things they can come up with these days

bobby

give them a few credit cards and a computer and watch what happens :)) :)), it's amazing how in the early 90s you needed to be a genius to work a computer and now everyone can

SexySagittarian

Quote from: bobby on March 14, 2006, 08:15:44 PM
give them a few credit cards and a computer and watch what happens :)) :)), it's amazing how in the early 90s you needed to be a genius to work a computer and now everyone can

Not everyone. I'm still trying to figure it out! :P

Kelly

Amazing how smart they are isn't it....where theres a will theres a way!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview