Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Version 1.7 of Flanks released 3/12- Problems, need help

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Hello,
I am trying desperately to get the Scarab badge in Phlinx, because I love it. :)
'However, Flanks is not doing well on my system.
I am getting 2 error messages"WARNING: UNKNOWN STAGGER STATE"  with every play and
"CANNOT READ TURRET" intermittantly. The game is playing willy nily, throwing out stones with no regard to position on board or other colored stones in group.

I am winning maybe 1 out of 5 screens. My total percentage is less than 40% wins in 1260 games played.

I am also having to click " OK" after each game finally finishes to get my JP spin.

The same thing happened with the version 1.4 prior to this, so I am not sure how 1.7 is a fix like the BadgeHelp site says it is. Is anyone else still having problems with Flanks?

Here are my specs:
Win XP
IE 6
Smooth edges unchecked
Screen res. 1024 x 768
32 bit color
Win VM ( same errors occuring with Sun Java Plug in- I've learned to try both with Helper Agents)
Screen saver OFF
Version: Flanks 1.7 downloaded 3/14

Please help. Thank you.

Modified to correct typos in screen resolution. :)

foxx

You do mean 1024 x 768 right?  Other than that, your specs look right...I haven't personally tried this one yet, but I didn't want to leave you hanging with no answer...

Maybe email a screenshot to badgehelp?

BadgeBabe

Hi, Yes, I did mean 1024 X 768.
I was typing on a notebook keyboard which always goofs me up with numbers. :)
Sorry and thank you for pointing out the error. :)

I hope that Oscar,Homer or Mayhem will address the issues I have mentioned.

SexySagittarian

I have the same problems you have with Flanks. It's so bad I don't use the auto. I thought it was just me, although most of l my other auto's work the way the were designed to work. My specks are the same as yours. :-\

hades

i didnt even know there was an update. guess ill dl it and try it tomorrow to see if itll work for me

smokyrain

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on March 14, 2006, 08:24:35 PM
Hello,
I am trying desperately to get the Scarab badge in Phlinx, because I love it. :)
'However, Flanks is not doing well on my system.
I am getting 2 error messages"WARNING: UNKNOWN STAGGER STATE"  with every play and
"CANNOT READ TURRET" intermittantly. The game is playing willy nily, throwing out stones with no regard to position on board or other colored stones in group.

I am winning maybe 1 out of 5 screens. My total percentage is less than 40% wins in 1260 games played.

I am also having to click " OK" after each game finally finishes to get my JP spin.

The same thing happened with the version 1.4 prior to this, so I am not sure how 1.7 is a fix like the BadgeHelp site says it is. Is anyone else still having problems with Flanks?

Here are my specs:
Win XP
IE 6
Smooth edges unchecked
Screen res. 1024 x 768
32 bit color
Win VM ( same errors occuring with Sun Java Plug in- I've learned to try both with Helper Agents)
Screen saver OFF
Version: Flanks 1.7 downloaded 3/14

Please help. Thank you.

Modified to correct typos in screen resolution. :)

Has anyone ever figured why we get the "Warning Unknown Stagger State on this auto. I too have the same problem and most always have to click ok after each game.

PogoKaz

Same problem, same configeration as well.

The auto is not worth using, same with the jigsaw one :(

Havent got all the 150 badge helpers in yet about 30, but they are the only two I am having BIG BIG problems with

Helen

Quote from: pogokaz on May 01, 2006, 02:05:51 PM
Same problem, same configeration as well.

The auto is not worth using, same with the jigsaw one :(

Havent got all the 150 badge helpers in yet about 30, but they are the only two I am having BIG BIG problems with

Are you talking about the helper for phlinx or battle phlinx?

If it's for Phlinx.....that has been updated and the version is now 2.0

If you're referring to Battle Phlinx, that also has been updated and it's called Montu and the version is 2.5

PogoKaz

Phlinx

Thanks for the heads up on the new update, hadnt checked that  :-[, have also download sherlock again.  Will try them both tomorrow and see if they work :)

Helen

Quote from: pogokaz on May 01, 2006, 06:05:23 PM
Phlinx

Thanks for the heads up on the new update, hadnt checked that  :-[, have also download sherlock again.  Will try them both tomorrow and see if they work :)

You're welcome, glad I could help out. Good luck.  O0

smokyrain

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 06:18:53 PM
Phlinx

Yes thanks for the heads up. I thought I had just checked and got V1.7. Will go check again.

Helen

Quote from: smokyrain on May 01, 2006, 10:11:26 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 06:18:53 PM
Phlinx

Yes thanks for the heads up. I thought I had just checked and got V1.7. Will go check again.

You're welcome Smoky.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview