Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EAccess violation

Started by Mary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

was bring up thunderpopper and kept gettin a box comin up sayin EAccess violation  >:( has any one else gettin this?? just started in last half hour  >:(

ME4SPADES_

no never i get the page not fond maybe some will be able to help but never heard that before

Roseybud333

It has happened to me a few times. . . I usually just try again and it's fine. . . Good Luck To You  O0

Mary

tyvm rose that worked never had seen that before  :-\ thanks again  O0

badgeaddict

reload the room i used to get that and it went away when i reloaded the room

Mary

badgeaddict

mellars97

anything new about the EAccess violation?  I am getting it nonstop and have not been able to try my new(first ever) cheat.  HELP!!!!   This is really bugging me why would this happen and how can I fix it have tried to redl the cheat but that didnt seem to work any of the three times I did it

Mary

empty files etc and delete game then reload it as well and reboot your puter you should`nt get it again i never have gl  O0

mellars97

thanks for being soooo quick will do that now and check in later!

I really do appreciate your help
thanks

mailwench

>:( ;D  I got one last night in wordwhomp wackdown that said "black pixel has asked that you stop typing so routinely"!!! anybody ever seen that one??

wattsmyname

Yes I have seen it. I was told it is from the auto because I hit or typed on the keyboard while the auto was running.                     
It is not a Pogo warning they did not catch you using the auto.
Marjorie

mailwench

Quote from: wattsmyname on March 16, 2006, 02:53:36 AM
Yes I have seen it. I was told it is from the auto because I hit or typed on the keyboard while the auto was running.                     
It is not a Pogo warning they did not catch you using the auto.
Marjorie

>:D >:D Thanx marjorie.........phew what a relief

wattsmyname

It scared me so bad I did not run that auto for a month. I just new I was busted. Then I came in to PC and someone told me what it was for. Now I run my autos 100% full steam ahead. And never look back.

Marjorie

mailwench

Quote from: wattsmyname on March 16, 2006, 03:07:16 AM
It scared me so bad I did not run that auto for a month. I just new I was busted. Then I came in to PC and someone told me what it was for. Now I run my autos 100% full steam ahead. And never look back.

Marjorie

:)) :)) Yeah I know what you mean by that one....getting so I don't play anything anymore.....badges badges badges!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview