PlayBuddy
August 12, 2024, 06:42:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1st traffic ticket EVER!!!

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

I should be thankful the officer let me off easy...I was doing 58 in a 40....didn't realize it though was chatting with my brother...lol....but brother had told me several times this morning to slow down a little....I rarely drive fast...dunno what was wrong with me...anyway the first thing I told the officer was "boy is my husband gonna be mad at me now"...then the officer took my paperwork after telling me why he pulled me over...then he kept asking me if I had any other violations....which I thought was weird and I was annoyed by it but I just kept telling him I haven't EVER had a ticket before that I can remember....so he comes back after a while and must of felt sorry for me from my first statment of my hubby being mad because he said if he HAD givin me the ticket he SHOULD of, it would be $150.50 and 3 points (6 points you go to school,11 points you lose license) and my progressive insurance would surely go up! BUT the ticket he gave me was a 3111a which is failing to obey traffic devices (something like that) and its only $106.50 and NO points and NO insurance raise....SOOOOO I was very grateful....I DO however feel bad because I kinda fibbed.... my hubby would NEVER get mad about it, being he has had 2 speeding tickets himself...lol.
But my brother was telling me "oh hes gonna be mad its gonna cost you 100 bucks now" but I KNOW my hubby he will be thankful to pay 100 dollars just so I can NEVER NEVER again bust his butt for having had tickets and I had none...lol.

Anyway that was my eventful morning......shoulda stayed home....lmbo.

Tara

Sorry you had to get pulled over and all that....Did you ask the officer if you could pay the ticket in blinkies?   :)) :)) 

ClingFree

Should have mentioned it was badge day ... Maybe he's a closet badge hound!

Kelly

lol your all too funny  :))  ....I stayed calm and NICE and had a look on my face like a doe in the headlights I KNOW he gave me the break cause I said the hubby would be mad....which was an untruth I really feel bad about that but I'll tell hubby to pretend to be mad at me....lol...unfortunately he will be busting my butt now which is enough punishment if you ask me

Bree

Kelly, sorry to hear about your ticket, but was his lights looking like this....

Kelly

Thanks Bree....maybe I'll make a "Just say NO to Speed" blinkie now     :))

Bree

Kelly

It's too funny because at first when I heard the siren I looked back and thought "Oh this cop needs to go around me...I'll pull over" then he's pulling right behind me....lmbo.... I'm like "DUH"

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on March 15, 2006, 09:20:43 AM
It's too funny because at first when I heard the siren I looked back and thought "Oh this cop needs to go around me...I'll pull over" then he's pulling right behind me....lmbo.... I'm like "DUH"

:)) :))

hades

sorry to hear about your ticket. last ticket i got was a $180 one for goin ten miles over the speed limit  :-\

Tara

You know if you would of stayed at home this morning being badge day and all...this could of been avoided....lol

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 08:56:41 AM
Sorry you had to get pulled over and all that....Did you ask the officer if you could pay the ticket in blinkies?   :)) :)) 

Or pay for it in in tokens! 

Kelly

oh yeah I got tokens!!!!

I just had to travel down that same road to take my friend to pick up her car at the garage and you'd be amazed at how I never once went even 1 mile over the speed limit.......friend was laughing her guts out the whole time practically   ::)

Gerald

Out of the few times i have been pulled over the officer always has asked the same dumb question. Why did you stop when you saw me come up behind you. I was like uh isn't that how this works.

Tara

I got pulled over once for speeding and the cop pointed to my radar detector and said " Did that work"  I said " I guess not huh" 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 01:16:41 PM
I got pulled over once for speeding and the cop pointed to my radar detector and said " Did that work"  I said " I guess not huh" 

ROFL  :))

Libra

I got pulled over going 95 mph. The cop was like, "Miss, did you know you were going 95 mph?"  I told him yes, I knew, and he replies, "Well, you were travelling a bit over the limit, weren't you?"  I said "I thought 95 WAS the speed limit.... That's what that sign said back there!!"  He says, "Miss, that's the sign indicating that you are ON 95, not the speed limit." 

I knew all this, of course (I was driving on I-95) I was just pulling a Pickles to see if I could get out of it.  Worked like a charm!  ;D

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 01:38:54 PM

I got pulled over going 95 mph. The cop was like, "Miss, did you know you were going 95 mph?"  I told him yes, I knew, and he replies, "Well, you were travelling a bit over the limit, weren't you?"  I said "I thought 95 WAS the speed limit.... That's what that sign said back there!!"  He says, "Miss, that's the sign indicating that you are ON 95, not the speed limit." 

I knew all this, of course (I was driving on I-95) I was just pulling a Pickles to see if I could get out of it.  Worked like a charm!  ;D

Libra

OMG.... :)) :)) :)) :))   That definitely is a Pickles

Homer

You should have told him you're a badge collector and asked for his.  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview