Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

five of a kind question

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Does anyone know what the settings do?  When I check settings, there is serveral boxes, there is a check mark on one and six.  I just want to know if anyone can explain what they are for.
BTW, the auto rocks.  The trial runs out very fast, didn't even complete one game in the 9 lap.  But since I have several dice derbys to do, I went ahead and bought it.  The password came lightening fast.  I am really impressed since it is badge day.  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on March 15, 2006, 01:24:56 PM
Does anyone know what the settings do?  When I check settings, there is serveral boxes, there is a check mark on one and six.  I just want to know if anyone can explain what they are for.
BTW, the auto rocks.  The trial runs out very fast, didn't even complete one game in the 9 lap.  But since I have several dice derbys to do, I went ahead and bought it.  The password came lightening fast.  I am really impressed since it is badge day.  O0

ROFL (for those who think LOL is soooooo overused), Dice Derby has settings? Wow, learn something new everyday.

Country Lady

This new auto is really something.  I have to get 10,000 tokens for my pc this week. and I still have that awful get 600 ten times to do.  So I am sure I will get my money's worth out of it.
Maybe I'll just check all of the numbers in the settings and see what happens.  Sure runs circles around DD.  ;D

ClingFree

Im doing the awful one this week .. Searched old threads looking for a magical way to get it, but no such luck !!  Instead, Im just gonna play hide, no seek, and park myself

C~M

Does anyone know what the settings do? When I check settings, there is serveral boxes, there is a check mark on one and six. I just want to know if anyone can explain what they are for.
BTW, the auto rocks. The trial runs out very fast, didn't even complete one game in the 9 lap. But since I have several dice derbys to do, I went ahead and bought it. The password came lightening fast. I am really impressed since it is badge day. O0

I could be wrong, but I think the #'s are for the auto to use so it knows which of the dice it has clicked hold on.  I noticed Yuiop has a box with the letters as they appear in your rack under the settings tab.

Gerald

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 15, 2006, 01:48:33 PM
Does anyone know what the settings do? When I check settings, there is several boxes, there is a check mark on one and six. I just want to know if anyone can explain what they are for.
BTW, the auto rocks. The trial runs out very fast, didn't even complete one game in the 9 lap. But since I have several dice derbys to do, I went ahead and bought it. The password came lightening fast. I am really impressed since it is badge day. O0

I could be wrong, but I think the #'s are for the auto to use so it knows which of the dice it has clicked hold on.  I noticed Yuiop has a box with the letters as they appear in your rack under the settings tab.
Yep I'm pretty sure its there so it knows the number on each Die and checks it accordingly.

Country Lady

Yep I guess that's what it is, only 4000 more to go so I'm going to go park my auto in the parking lot.  :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Country Lady on March 15, 2006, 03:32:39 PM
Yep I guess that's what it is, only 4000 more to go so I'm going to go park my auto in the parking lot.  :)) :))

Lol .. So we're hiding together?

nightperson

ClingFree

Have I ever mentioned how much I  <3 winning wallpaper ... instead of a 500 jp spin?

nightperson

here you go looks like you need more you can have all my ok since you <3 it so much :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on March 15, 2006, 07:19:17 PM
here you go looks like you need more you can have all my ok since you <3 it so much :)) :))

Lol .. Smart Alec!!

I got my 10 ~ YAY ~ Dont gotta play again until .. uhh well crap next week

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview