PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:05:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

thats funny....the only times I've ever been accused of using an auto is when I've been chatting...or when someoen says something stupid and I go off on em..

nightperson

but the ones that tell ppl in chat that is just unreal i just hope there not on a friends and doing that  :)) :))

Runner

One evening (during what I consider Pogo PrimeTime)(when everybody and their brother is playing)  2 ninnies were discussing there autos in full view of everybody.  The room had over 100 people in it.  I was going to say something to them, but bit my tongue.

They were discussing on how BH needed to make the auto's so that one could have full chat features while it was working. ROFLMAO..

If anything the auto should automatically turn your chat off!!

Runner

SI

All I can say is OH MY FREAKIN' IDIOTS!!!!!

I was playing Poppit, working on the 2500 prize badge.  The conversation that took place in the room floored me:

P1: (upon entering room) hiya P2!
P1: P2?  u here?

A minute or so elapses.

P1: P2, you ignoring me? lol
P3: hey, wuzzup P1.  P2 said she wuz goin auto earlier.  she's prolly not back yet
P1: lol that figures.  she waz s'posed to take care of my badges for me.

I mean, come the f*** on!  If that's not asking to be busted, I don't know what is.  And the worst thing is that it was a quiet room, so anyone that looked could follow the conversation :))

saria

I musr admit though-someone was bragging about an auto on poppit (clear all balloons twice) and mentioned pogocheats.net in the room-I decided to have a look-and here I am! So if someone hadn't opened their gob- I wouldn't have finished half the challenges...phew.Stoopid or not- thank you bragger!  O0

wattsmyname

saria     Welcome to the forum. Thats the same way I found out about Badge Help and Pogo Cheats.

Marjorie

Bree

Welcome to the forum Saria and that is the way I found this place too.

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview