PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:44:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Florida law!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Just so everyone in Florida is aware.. Remember, it's Thursday..... it's against the law to fart in public after 6:00 tonight.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra
(Who lost her mind along with her screen name)

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 12:09:42 PM
Just so everyone in Florida is aware.. Remember, it's Thursday..... it's against the law to fart in public after 6:00 tonight.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

>:D >:D Thanx Libra.....this is vital information for me to know  :)) :))  Don't worry, you will have your name back tonight!  I would put my next piece of cheesecake on it!   O0

bubblegum

that still is actually on the books? dang.  Up here in WA, in my hometown none the less, a law still on the books but not enforced is Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

Laws still in effect in Seattle are: You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length. It is illegal to carry a fishbowl or aquarium onto a bus because the sound of the water sloshing may disturb other passengers.  A law to reduce crime states: "It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town."

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 16, 2006, 12:15:38 PM

Libra

>:D >:D Thanx Libra.....this is vital information for me to know  :)) :))  Don't worry, you will have your name back tonight!  I would put my next piece of cheesecake on it!   O0

Yeah, vital!  And be careful on Tuesdays after 6:00 p.m.  It's illegal to eat cottage cheese!!! Buncha felons!  :o

cranky

well lock my hubby up!!! lol we went looking for a new house today right there in the house he let a big one go lol i was like omg how embrassing lol i can for it if he buys the house lol

nightperson

ya after 6 pm it is a law to cook and clean for family everyday :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 12:18:01 PM
that still is actually on the books? dang.  Up here in WA, in my hometown none the less, a law still on the books but not enforced is Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

Laws still in effect in Seattle are: You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length. It is illegal to carry a fishbowl or aquarium onto a bus because the sound of the water sloshing may disturb other passengers.  A law to reduce crime states: "It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town."

How in the hell do you conceal a weapon that is over 6 feet in length? ? ?   :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 01:20:35 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 12:18:01 PM
that still is actually on the books? dang.  Up here in WA, in my hometown none the less, a law still on the books but not enforced is Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

Laws still in effect in Seattle are: You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length. It is illegal to carry a fishbowl or aquarium onto a bus because the sound of the water sloshing may disturb other passengers.  A law to reduce crime states: "It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town."

How in the hell do you conceal a weapon that is over 6 feet in length? ? ?   :))

OMG!  I have visions of cannons underneath trenchcoats.....

foxx

rotflmao...I Know!  But six feet?  That's taller than me! 

I am now picturing that asian basketball player that's freakishly tall...with a rocketlauncher under his trenchcoat... :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 01:29:49 PM

I am now picturing that asian basketball player that's freakishly tall...with a rocketlauncher under his trenchcoat... :))

If you ever visit Tennessee?  Don't ever go fishing with a lasso!  It's ILLEGAL!  :)) :)) :)) :))

bubblegum

Libra

Oh that's just great.  Now I'm going to have some freaky-azzed dreams about jolly green asians rocket launching cottage cheese after 6:00 p.m. whilst farting in public and catching fish with lassos. 

God.

Libra

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 01:39:23 PM

Oh that's just great.  Now I'm going to have some freaky-azzed dreams about jolly green asians rocket launching cottage cheese after 6:00 p.m. whilst farting in public and catching fish with lassos. 

God.

Libra

:))   :))    :))

Libra

Ok, this one pizzes me off!!! This one is still on the books in Memphis, Tennessee:

It is Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Homer

Libra

Oh my! What will I do? Gonna make my Corned Beef & Cabbage tonight. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on March 16, 2006, 01:54:25 PM

Libra

Oh my! What will I do? Gonna make my Corned Beef & Cabbage tonight. :o

Just don't go out in Public!  Stay home and fart away!  :D

Homer

The cats will be running for higher ground.  :P

Libra

Quote from: Homer on March 16, 2006, 02:02:56 PM

Cats don't like farts?  Dogs like farts.. Everytime I fart, my dog has to come sniff my butt. :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

bobby

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 02:04:20 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 16, 2006, 02:02:56 PM

Cats don't like farts?  Dogs like farts.. Everytime I fart, my dog has to come sniff my butt. :)) :)) :)) :))
my dog tries to to that too :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview