This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge-Sweet tooth

Started by crzy4it,

Previous topic - Next topic

crzy4it

I always come and check out the posts and have found some advice to playing games...but have a question now.  Is anyone else having trouble with the sweet tooth..get exac 30 tokens 12 times?? Have been playing all day and only have gotten 2/12...any advice on this challenge?????

ClingFree

The jackpot spins leave you at pogo and chance's mercy ... sorry I dont have any tips other than be patient

Tara

That one sucked for sure....I did a personal with it at the same time so it wouldnt seem so bad

Mr. Rasputia

Hopefully the luck of the Irish will aide you  sp.gf :))

saria

All I can say is Good Luck-took me a couple of days.. xx  :-[

x

simpsons99

Yeah that 1 was Painful...  but  Not as bad as the Popitt though  O0

Shady Lady

When I'm not getting the spins I need for a badge, I leave the room and come back in. Seems to change my luck.

bubblegum

DoubleOscotty

Waiting for Sweettooth 2 do to this one and the old weeklies I have left (same plan for Jungle gin) That way I don't have to play as often.

nightperson

Lynne

that one was a *itch for me any challenge with spin amount is going to be more difficult than usual..just be patient....play the game for a bit go play something else then go back to it ...that is what i do ....so i dont throw the puter out the window  :-X  :))

hades

i got that badge in a day but i was soooo bored  :-\

Lynne

Quote from: hades on March 17, 2006, 07:20:48 AM
i got that badge in a day but i was soooo bored  :-\

LOL i couldnt stand doing that one for very long lol

nightperson

i switch levels every time i won one got it in no time went from 2 to 3 back to 2 never got over 40 on level 1 gl

hades

i rather get them over with as fast as i can instead of having to look ahead to playing more of it.

crzy4it

Finally got it!!!!  Thanks for all the advice, when I won one I would change rooms, won it in no time.  This site is great, there are alot of people here that are very helpful and I will start posting more often..wasn't  too sure at first...but this is best and you all are great..thanks again for the help. O0

bubblegum

I don't bite-hard.  And I got papers showing I've had all my shots so I'm good to go  ;D

Bree

Quote from: crzy4it on March 17, 2006, 08:35:52 AM
Finally got it!!!! Thanks for all the advice, when I won one I would change rooms, won it in no time. This site is great, there are alot of people here that are very helpful and I will start posting more often..wasn't too sure at first...but this is best and you all are great..thanks again for the help. O0

WTG Crzy4 on getting your badge..... O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview