This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by xsquezme,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

I bought the auto for this and I have tried to let it run a couple of times overnight while I slept. I am playing speedy one card. But when I get up in the morning the game room is closed out.... Is this normal? Am I getting kicked out? Anyone else have this problem?

Brandon493

I think that your internet is kicking you out of the room for some reason...not positive, so no I don't think it's normal, but once again, not sure.

Tara

Ive never used Bingo auto so I don't know...I can run alot of things all night without any problems but like Canasta...I always wake up  and Im sitting in the lobby... ::)

tokiesgalore

Most likely it is an applet error.If you are using Sun java, you can check it by hitting Tools then Sun java console ....at the end of the long list that comes up you will probably see there was an error.\
  Happens to me in Battle Phlinx

Homer

Quote from: xsquezme on March 17, 2006, 04:46:13 PM
I bought the auto for this and I have tried to let it run a couple of times overnight while I slept. I am playing speedy one card. But when I get up in the morning the game room is closed out.... Is this normal? Am I getting kicked out? Anyone else have this problem?

One of the days you are interrupted is the usual weekly maintenance on Tues.

Sometimes it goes down on Wednesdays as well.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xsquezme

Well I have Sun and VM not sure what IE uses though, lol. I know I have gotten all the badges for 3 games at night so it has to be something with the game. Will give it another shot tonight.

xsquezme

Well the game window was still up but as soon as I went to take over I got an error.... authintication failed?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview