Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP!!!!!! My agents now are showing different reg codes that what I sent

Started by clf05,

Previous topic - Next topic

clf05

I have some agents, listed below, that I downloaded, sent for reg key, received said key, ran the agent successfully for a while. When I return to said agent, it tells me I need to register it. I go back to my emails and look at the reg codes that were sent the FIRST time, and they DO NOT MATCH. So the reg key that was sent the first time WILL NOT WORK.

I have purchased two sets of Badge Help autos. This is getting very tiresome.

Starsweeper v 1.0 - purchased 11/15/05 - recd key - 11/15/05 - activated same day. Problem: agent says no longer registered, code does not match what was originally sent.

AutoLotto v1.2 - purchased in original package in july 2005 - received reg key for update on 12/13/05 - activated same day. Problem: agent says no longer registered, code does not match what was originally sent.

Greenbacks v 1.0 - purchased in original package in july 2005 - received reg key for update on 12/7/05 - activated same day. On 12/25/05 - greenbacks said it needed to be registered again. received new key and activated it again. on 2/20/06 - Problem: Why did i have to return to email to get reg key AGAIN.

Montu v 2.0 - purchased in original package in july 2005 - received reg key on 12/25/05 - activated same day. On 1/22/06 - program said no longer registered. So I applied for new key. Never received it. Now i see that the reg code that is on the agent no longer matches what I sent in on the second request that i never received a reply for.

The same problems are occurring for the following agents:

Aces and Eights v 3.1
BetterJack v 1.1
BlackjackAttack v 2.3
BlackjackBuckaroo v 1.0
Buckaneer v 1.0
Bumblejumble v 1.4
Deucer v 1.0
FiveofakindDiceDerby v 1.0
Flanks v 1.0
Flight Attendant v 2.5
Fortune Teller v2.4

And the list goes on.

I have windows xp; use IE v 6.0.2900.2180; colour settings are 32 bit; resolution 1280 x 1024; smooth edges are unchecked; Java 1.5.0; agent names and versions are listed above. And that is only a partial list.

I would really appreciate an answer. And has this happened to anyone else.

clf05

So no one has had this problem but me? I saw 38 viewings of this message and not one reply. I feel really stranded.

wattsmyname

BadgeHelpOscar

I don't know how many times this has been posted:

Please send your request to replacecode@aol.com. You will need to send all your requests to this email address for replacement codes. It may take up to two days to receive your replacement passwords but your email's WILL be answered and most likely within 12 hours.

You will need to make sure that you include ALL of the following information...

1. Your reciept including the transaction number
2. The name of the game
3. The registration code
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

clf05

I have done that. Double times for some. My question is why is this happening and was it happening to anyone else with badgehelp autos. I also plan on doing it a third time for some and second time for most. But I am trying to gather some information. While i am emailing all of these things, if you would be kind enough to perhaps explain why this is happening i would be grateful.

BadgeHelpOscar

I don't know why this is happening, it should only happen when you upgrade from the 6 letter reg code to the 7 letter OR if you are a restore freak.

The code is just not going to change for no reason at all. If you buy a new computer, restore your computer or if we have a program upgrade, your code will change.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

clf05

No, i am not a restore freak. i have had to restore once i believe that was in october. this did not happen on just one computer. it happened on two of them. and they are not networked nor do they use the same service.

I will resubmit as i stated before.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: clf05 on February 20, 2006, 12:41:47 PM
No, i am not a restore freak. i have had to restore once i believe that was in october. this did not happen on just one computer. it happened on two of them. and they are not networked nor do they use the same service.

I will resubmit as i stated before.

The codes only work on 1 computer. For each computer you want to use them on, you have to purchase the autos again. (only saying this because you didn't say whether or not your purchased the autos for both computers)

clf05

I understand codes go only on one computer. that is why i purchased two sets. because i have two computers. well i figured if i said i purchsed two packages, someone would figure out i would not put them on the same computer.  >:D Perhaps i worded it improperly.

BadgeHelpOscar

clf05

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 20, 2006, 02:54:11 PM
Have you gotten your 150 link so you can get your passwords?

Sorry, dont know what a 150 link is. I was never given one when I purchased my packages, and sent a reg in yesterday at 7.30 pm est and still no reg key.

Country Lady

The 150 link refers to a link sent to people that buy all of the autos for $150.
As for all of the codes changing on both computers, I would look at what programs you have on both computers that might perform a restore like action.  Some programs will stop changes to the registry also.  Also in Winxp  make sure you are signed in as the administrator when installing the autos.
I haven't had this happen so I am only suggesting possible things to check.
County Lady

Playhawke

Must be a quirk, I was using an auto for the last couple of weeks, stopped to do the premium badges, went today and downloaded all new updates, (just in caase) overwrote them all in the directory, but when I ran them all, one was not registered.
I sent off the email, so I am just waiting, but they are pretty fast at sending the new code when you give them the proper info.

Was just wondering, when I run the new updates, should I go and delete the old file or will it overwrite it????
As well, what about the old number and or dats that the old auto made??? Should they be removed  first and then run the new update???

Just trying to be on the ball here.... 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview