Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you change

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Share your brainstorms on what you would change in Pogo

I think we should be able to block our stats like we do our "friends"

I think we should be able to just be invisible   :))

I think they should have a list of challenges and let us make our own books and buy them when we want to

pogohatesme

I'd eather make the weekly challenges harder or have the ability to do up to 2-3 personal challeges since the weekly's are so easy

mailwench

I would ban every person that tattled on someone for cheating  :)) :))

harley89

I agree to being invisible when playing and blocking stats. Also I think Pogo should give you the name of the person that reported you. You have the right to face your accuser

Mr. Rasputia

I would like to extend the weekly badges to include more of the sport games like All star football or Top down baseball.  >:D

froggielover

i want to be able to do as many personal challenges as i want.

stop advertising who got how many points or who did what....

my gawd... cut down on the dead time in between game stats and next rounds!!!!  jeez!!!  turn 90yrs before next round comes!!

i agree with the being able to know who reported you.  Bet alot of reports would go down cuz of that.

i also agree with hiding stats.  i personally dont care what rank your on or how many "gold stars" you got...

i would like to be able to make my own temp room when i want to be "alone" and there isn't any empty rooms

i would like to be able to "IM" my friends on pogo

being invisible would be a big plus for when u have chat off.

thats all i can think of for now

HAPPY EASTER.. r1.gif

Thunder

blocking stats is one of the best things pogo could do because it would stop alot of people fussing.

bubblegum

i think having the block stats option is good to.  Or just show your rank, thats it.  No score, no how mnay cards played, nothing.  Just show the rank and I'll be happy with that much.

nightperson

the block status is good but they can see you have them block that should be change i have alot of ppl i have on block and they say why you have me on block i said i dont hehehehe then i go unblock them that would be the first and yes do you own pc up to how many you want and do the book the same way i think each to there own would be do it they way they want to but that is me i think but good luck from pogo doing this :)) :))

Lynne

blocking stats would be great and being able to do what challenges you want too...i'd be happy with a personal challenge every month u know to catch up on challenges.

hades

to get as many personal challenges as we want as well as private rooms if we want to get away from nosey idiots  :) as well as a chance to get old super badges that i missed  :P

Lynne

good one hades didnt even think of old super badges  O0

hades

those id actually pay to get  :P

wonder if ill give a pogo spy on here any ideas  :-X

saria

How about an 'auto' room where everyone who wants to run their autos-does so without some stoolie ratting them up...lol. I loooove the invisible idea, no worrying if someone you've blocked comes into the room....bliss.

Bree

Getting the old super badges would be great and to be able to block you stats....

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE spg.gif spb.gif sp.gf

Tara

You guys thought of some good ideas...now do you think the pogo snitches that come here will tell them what we want?   >:D  :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 08:52:40 AM
You guys thought of some good ideas...now do you think the pogo snitches that come here will tell them what we want?   >:D  :))

:)) probably Tara!  We can only hope!

SI

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 08:52:40 AM

Knowing them, they'd somehow find a way to implement the opposite :))

nanners

I think that everyone that pays $150.00 for autos should get the new albums without charge LOL..OH wait we're talkin pogo huh? tee hee

chunkster

Along with all of the other fabulous ideas already posted... they should have it so that you can choose not to receive any private chat request. I run VP Minimizer overnight but the other day I came back to no progress because one person sent me two chat invitiations. The second one prompted some popup asking 'this is the second time you've declined soandso, would you like to mute the player?" and the VP didn't click it.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview