PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:38:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ever Notice...?

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause.  Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?  And when we have real problems, it's HISterectomy!

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 17, 2006, 11:48:05 AM
MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause.  Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?  And when we have real problems, it's HISterectomy!

Oh my gawd.........two screennames to play with and you still have time for jokes..............HISterical   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Bree

ROFL Libra.....those are so funny, but true.... :))

nanners

IF they all start with MEN why don't they do it then.. >:(

Bree

A MAN must of made up the names for all of those women's problems..... :))

nanners

GEEZ! I never realized I was such a chatter box on here,,I"m almost to 400 posts.. ;D

nightperson

that is a good one  :)) :))

Bree

Quote from: nanners on March 17, 2006, 11:58:50 AM
GEEZ! I never realized I was such a chatter box on here,,I"m almost to 400 posts.. ;D

Come on Nanners 2 more post and you will be at 400.....Go Girl Go..... ;)

nanners

I DID IT I DID IT..I'm 400!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO :D

Bree

nanners

Now I must amble to the kitchen and think about something for supper..
OH speaking of supper, since i've been skimming the grocery money..I will soon be a member of the $150.00 club.. sent my money yesterday.. WHEW!! Now we can eat again  :))

nightperson

Bree

Quote from: nanners on March 17, 2006, 12:12:49 PM
Now I must amble to the kitchen and think about something for supper..
OH speaking of supper, since i've been skimming the grocery money..I will soon be a member of the $150.00 club.. sent my money yesterday.. WHEW!! Now we can eat again :))

Good Going on your "Milk Money" Nanners.... :))  I am glad you finally got enough to but the $150.00 club.  If you need me you know where to find me.

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 17, 2006, 11:49:12 AM

Oh my gawd.........two screennames to play with and you still have time for jokes..............HISterical   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Hey, you're just mad because I don't have time to play tag with you anymore!!  >:( >:(

Just kidding! :-*

Lib

nanners

I sure do Bree and thanx.. Might have to look you up when I have my catarats removed.. and NO they aren't takeing away my car  :))

Bree

You are welcome Nanners and like I said you know where to find me.  So they going to let you keep your car?  :))

nanners

Tara

Now thats just pure classic !!   :)) :))

Bare

foxx

:D 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview