Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HAPPY SAINT WHO DAY EVERYONE!

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Yes TimeLords, Time Ladies, Aliens, Daleks, Cybermen, Monters, and all you Behind the Sofa Fans of all Ages...

The Doctor Finally Returns Tonight on the Sci-Fi Channel and the American Viewing audience with New Eps for the first time since the Series was Cancelled in 1989, and TVM (The TV MOVIE) in 1996.

Tonight at 6:pm EST-RET/8:pm EST-RET (Relative Earth Time)! Check local listings for Channel Number.

Reminder, You Do not have to be a fan of the previous Doctors, or the Previous 26 Seasons of the Old Series to get into this one! This one stands on its own. Any Questions you have if any of the old series, of what happend between the 1996 TV Movie (CANNONONICAL) and this series will actually be answered in this series all through-out this 13 Ep span or the new 27th, Yes, 27 Seasons....Lets See, A Single Trek Series Top That! HAH!

Scifi.com hs a great video snippet about some of the behind the scenes Stuff about this series, and after you have watched tonight, and only after you have watched, If you have any questions, I will answer the best I can. I saw these Eps last year when they were first Aired in in the UK via TARDIS computer. And they are "FANTASTIC"

And just in case you were wondering, Why am I making a big deal out of this,   

Yes, I am making a big deal out of this. When Star Trek: The Next Generation first aired, people were excited becasue for the first time since 1969, TREK was back on T.V. And it was Better than ever! And people who never got to see the original got 6to see a whole when it first aired, never got to Experience the Awe and Wonder, but when TREK: TNG came about they were enthused!

Well, the Same goes With WHO! Only Difference, WHO was first on way Before Trek, and Lasted Longer than the Original Series!

So,

HAPPY SAINT WHO DAY EVERYONE!
May your Jellybabies always be good, and your TARDISes always be Powered Up!
CHEERS!

Oh yeah, Happy Saint Patricks Day Everyone! Don't Party to much tonight..if you Do, Please, BE SAFE!
sp.gf spg.gif spb.gif l1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview