This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you change

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainalaya

I wish they wouldn't post the new games until they actually knew when they would come out!  It drives me nuts, looking every week to see if the game they have listed has actually come avalible.  Come on, I understand wanting to drive attention to it, but pick a freaking release date and stick with it.  Ok, I'm off my soap box on that one...

I'd also love it if when you clicked "Play Now" it would actually take you into a room that you are in a section for.  Anytime I pick "Play Now" I end up in another group, either skill wise or token level wise than what I have selected, and end up having to close down and re-load.  Hey, I'm lazy, what can I say?   :)

RC

Quote from: chunkster on March 17, 2006, 12:13:52 PM
Along with all of the other fabulous ideas already posted... they should have it so that you can choose not to receive any private chat request. I run VP Minimizer overnight but the other day I came back to no progress because one person sent me two chat invitiations. The second one prompted some popup asking 'this is the second time you've declined soandso, would you like to mute the player?" and the VP didn't click it.  :P

chunkster.. I do believe that if you close the chat, especially if you're running things overnight and not even using it, that anyone who tries to send you a private chat invitation, will be declined automatically. I don't think they have things pop up to ask you, since your chat is already off you wouldn't be able to private chat anyway until you turned your chat back on. 

Something else about the chat I didn't realize until I saw it in the letters to the editor, unrelated to the private chat thing.. if you don't even care to see the chat that is going on, but you still want to see the chat area to keep up with your progress in challenges etc., you can type /mute * which will mute everybody in the room. This essentially turns off chat, but allows you to continue to see your game progress and any other chat announcements. That's pretty cool especially if you're in a chatty room and the last progress that was announced has since gone off the screen and you don't recall what it was.. this way, all your announcements will all be right there as if you were in the room alone.

tokiesgalore

Quote from: saria on March 17, 2006, 07:46:55 AM

How about an 'auto' room where everyone who wants to run their autos-does so without some stoolie ratting them up...lol. I loooove the invisible idea, no worrying if someone you've blocked comes into the room....bliss.

So you are saying there arent rooms made for us auto users? Wish i had known that b4 i finished Quick Quack  :))

nightperson

How about an 'auto' room where everyone who wants to run their autos-does so without some stoolie ratting them up...lol. I loooove the invisible idea, no worrying if someone you've blocked comes into the room....bliss.

that even better maybe one of these days :))

mailwench

Quote from: RC on March 18, 2006, 02:44:49 AM
Quote from: chunkster on March 17, 2006, 12:13:52 PM
Along with all of the other fabulous ideas already posted... they should have it so that you can choose not to receive any private chat request. I run VP Minimizer overnight but the other day I came back to no progress because one person sent me two chat invitiations. The second one prompted some popup asking 'this is the second time you've declined soandso, would you like to mute the player?" and the VP didn't click it.  :P

chunkster.. I do believe that if you close the chat, especially if you're running things overnight and not even using it, that anyone who tries to send you a private chat invitation, will be declined automatically. I don't think they have things pop up to ask you, since your chat is already off you wouldn't be able to private chat anyway until you turned your chat back on. 

Something else about the chat I didn't realize until I saw it in the letters to the editor, unrelated to the private chat thing.. if you don't even care to see the chat that is going on, but you still want to see the chat area to keep up with your progress in challenges etc., you can type /mute * which will mute everybody in the room. This essentially turns off chat, but allows you to continue to see your game progress and any other chat announcements. That's pretty cool especially if you're in a chatty room and the last progress that was announced has since gone off the screen and you don't recall what it was.. this way, all your announcements will all be right there as if you were in the room alone.

WOW I didn't realize this.............thank you thank you thank you!   O0 O0

nightperson

tokiesgalore

Quotechunkster.. I do believe that if you close the chat, especially if you're running things overnight and not even using it, that anyone who tries to send you a private chat invitation, will be declined automatically. I don't think they have things pop up to ask you, since your chat is already off you wouldn't be able to private chat anyway until you turned your chat back on.

that pop up does come up even if your chat is off.the first time it is auto declined,2nd time pop up comes up and says that this is the 2nd time you have declined private chat with(screenname)would you like to mute them?

I had that come up quite a few times when i had a stalker.But now with the blocked players list she hasnt been able to find me .Ty again pogo.... you have made my running with scissors that much safer !!

Tori

Re private chats---I use a free "private chat blocker" program. This declines all private chat requests and allows you to type in a msg reply (optional) such as "Sorry, I don't private chat"..blah blah...also shows the number of private chat requests you recd and declined.  Google it. Great lil program and free
ee4.gif

Tara

Quote from: tokiesgalore on March 18, 2006, 04:53:12 AM

So you are saying there arent rooms made for us auto users? Wish i had known that b4 i finished Quick Quack  :))

lmao....gotta love that sign   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview