Main Menu

first Class

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

G/Morning
  I went to play FCSolitaire
           winxp 2   32 bit SunJava    1024-768    unchecked smooth edges
                   It will not run on AOL or Firefox I did go back to VM and a no go there also
            I am now back on sunjava <<< New version  any suggestions? Oh yes I did delete Solo
                 and downloaded it again   running   3.0
                  thanks

Tara

Poor Chad...My 3.0 works fine but I use Explorer and Sun...Did you try taking your bra off...sometimes flashing Pogo Techs will help your auto run more smoothly   :)) :))

Just kiddinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  Here have a Egg  ee2.1.gif  and maybe someone that had more sleep and more experience  can answer you.   O0

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2006, 08:46:36 AM
Poor Chad...My 3.0 works fine but I use Explorer and Sun...Did you try taking your bra off...sometimes flashing Pogo Techs will help your auto run more smoothly   :)) :))

Just kiddinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  Here have a Egg  ee2.1.gif  and maybe someone that had more sleep and more experience  can answer you.   O0

Poor Chad, you have to be the most picked on person in pogo cheats   :)) :)) :)) :))   ee2.1.gif  Here's a basket of eggs for you!

nightperson

:)) :))  oh my why didnt i think of that  r1.gif

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mailwench on March 18, 2006, 08:50:47 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2006, 08:46:36 AM

Poor Chad, you have to be the most picked on person in pogo cheats   :)) :)) :)) :))   ee2.1.gif  Here's a basket of eggs for you!

LoL, I've thought about suggesting a "Chad need help" topic in an attempt to cut down in the 700 topics (not post) started by Chad but I didn't want to seem insensitive!  :))

Runner

mailwench

:)) :)) :)) Saint Hippo   :)) :))    Here's another basket for you Chad!   ee2.1.gif

raptors2004

Is this an eggfight happening in this good forum? Here's a basket from me  ee2.1.gif.. Have fun! :D

ClingFree

Quote from: raptors2004 on March 18, 2006, 06:56:38 PM
Is this an eggfight happening in this good forum? Here's a basket from me  ee2.1.gif.. Have fun! :D

Raptors? Youre supposed to boil em first!  O0

raptors2004

Quote from: ClingFree on March 18, 2006, 06:57:42 PM
Quote from: raptors2004 on March 18, 2006, 06:56:38 PM

Raptors? Youre supposed to boil em first!  O0

he.gif Those are natural, hard-ass, raptor reptile eggs :D.. Lets see who'll win this egg fight ;)

Tara

I have been looking all day for a animated egg been thrown or spattered or something ...but no luck...I need a egg to throw at a few people around here  >:D

Mary

chad agents do not work on aol you need to use ie and they will work fine some need sun and others need jit  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview