This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Challenges

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

I am working on a premium challenge...the jungle gin one...have to win 5 700 point matches...well last night I get home from work and decide to play one game cause it is getting late.....well this game is kinda hard to win sometimes as the bots go gin after 1 or 2 plays and really tick me off.....i swear it is rigged for one player to get better cards....i switched rooms 3 times to start over cause it was just crazy.....anyway I finally get decent cards and win my game and I'll be dipped in crap if it didn't register/count towards my challenge.....grrrrrrrr pogo ticked me off bigtime.....has this happened to anyone else too?????

mailwench

I haven't and I did that challenge twice!  Sorry your having so much trouble.  Did you check the main page to see if maybe it did register the win but didn't tell you in the chat??  ee2.1.gif

Kelly

yeah....prolly just a glich last night it seems to be fine today I am playing now....thanks

xsquezme

Make sure you have all the settings right. It is not a normal game of Gin you have to have the box for Oklahoma Gin checked.

mailwench

Quote from: xsquezme on March 18, 2006, 06:56:18 AM
Make sure you have all the settings right. It is not a normal game of Gin you have to have the box for Oklahoma Gin checked.

I'm thinking she is doing the other premium badge that you have to win 5...700 pt games and not the new premium badge which is win 25 hand of Oklahoma gin.   he.gif

Kelly

yeah im doin the old one....dont have the new badge book yet....settings are right but it was a good thought....as matter of fact i double checked last night to make sure i had them right

Kelly

finally got this badge...off to work now....see yall tonight!!

Tara

Thunder

mailwench

Quote from: KsArt on March 18, 2006, 08:01:30 AM
finally got this badge...off to work now....see yall tonight!!

O0 O0 WTG KsArt!   :-* :-* Have a nice day at work

nightperson

wtg know your ready for the next book that comes out gl

Jonathan

wtg have fun lol I love the game. let me know if you need a playing partner anytime soon ee2.gif

Kelly

thanks eeryone...your ALL so sweet to say wtg.....i am working on the rainy day soliraire now....i still have the pool badge in this book to do but hubby is gonna sign on his laptop and just lose every game....i hate pool soooo much....lol

nightperson

ksart have him to hit the 8 ball in the pocket and it goes really fast

Kelly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview